Pack n play?

nkosiek

DIS Veteran
Is every villa ,studios included suppose to have a pack n play? Front desk at Beach. Club told me, "no," but I've always had one before.

Should have one there, if not just call housekeeping and one will be delivered.

I think they might have stopped doing that starting with CCV? They did all use to and we have had them still in all our rooms but I think there was something stated within the past coupld of years that you might have to request them. As I said though we have still had them in our rooms at VGF, PVB and......BCV since that time.

It’s been hit and miss for us over the last year or so, but each time there wasn’t one already in the room, we requested one from the front desk and it was brought up shortly.

We’ve noticed there isn’t always a PNP in the room, but they’ll bring one if you call the front desk.

You can also request a baby crib if they have any available at most resorts.

Housekeeping will only have baby cribs when the DVC resort is attached to a Disney hotel. If the hotel is not using a crib housekeeping will provide DVC member with one.

We split our stay and when we got to BLT, that studio had a PNP. I guess since we started with the littles 3 years ago, we've always had one and thought they were standard. Was surprised to hear otherwise.

I had a CCV one-bedroom last year. There was an armoire in the bedroom and a small closet across from the washer/dryer. The room did not have the type of huge closet that BWV one-bedrooms have. I noticed that there was no pack & play. I don't think it would have fit in the small closet. It would not have fit in the armoire. I was not travelling with kids, so I did not attempt to get one.

On that particular trip, I found that the cast members at the front desk were not very knowledgeable. Calling Housekeeping probably would have resulted in more accurate information than asking them.

In May of this year, we did a split stay between BWV and CCV, in a 1br. Neither had one. We just called housekeeping and they brought us a crib at BWV and a pack&play at CCV.

Do you request a pack and play or crib before arrival or at the desk at check-in?

Just curious. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter