Pack and Plays at OKW (and all other DVC resorts)

SuzGM84

Mouseketeer
Do the pack and plays come with any additional mattress or just the thin one that comes standard with the pack and play? I'm getting (registering) for a mattress for our daughter's pack and play since we need to bring the pack and play to our daycare provider. I've seen that fold up for travel and debating if that is a better purchase if Disney doesn't provide them. TIA

Disney provides the thin one that comes with the pack n play.

We travel with our kids a lot, and when we had our second, we started using this with the pack n play.

https://www.amazon.com/Milliard-Mat...50022002&sr=8-4&keywords=pack+n+play+mattress

I don’t know if it helps her sleep any better, but I feel better about putting her in the pack n play with a little extra padding. I wouldn’t put an infant on the softer mattress, but our daughter was about 17 months when we started using the softer one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!