PA DISers out there

Just wondering how the meet went as I was unable to attend... As much as I try, work just insists on rearing it's ugly head sometimes :/ Even for Disney

I had about 5 people express interest who PM'ed me but only one person showed for the meet. Perhaps if we could get a better date for everyone we could try again down the road. Sorry you couldn't make it.

Sorry we didn't make it, although I didn't ever let you know we were coming. Since it poured that day and we had never been there we decided to not attempt the over an hour drive. Hopefully we could come next time.

Sorry we didn't make it, although I didn't ever let you know we were coming. Since it poured that day and we had never been there we decided to not attempt the over an hour drive. Hopefully we could come next time.

Yeah the weather was nasty that day...I know you personally didn't say you were coming but there were some others. That is alright though...perhaps another time in the future.

Just found this thread and wanted to say hi! I'm in Lancaster county! Wish I would have seen about the Hershey meets sooner , I won't be able to make the one in a few days, and I'm getting married in Disney on May 9th so I won't be around for the May one either. But hopefully the next! I live like half hour from Hershey off of 322!

Just found this thread and wanted to say hi! I'm in Lancaster county! Wish I would have seen about the Hershey meets sooner , I won't be able to make the one in a few days, and!
I'm getting married in Disney on May 9th so I won't be around for the May one either. But hopefully the next! I live like half hour from Hershey off of 322
Welcome, I'm sure there will be more meets.

Congrats on your wedding!! I'm sure there will be a toast to the two of you at the May meet.

By the way, can you pick up an Elsa doll at the Lancaster Disney store for me. :crazy2::lmao:

Hi,

I wish I had found this thread a little sooner or I would have joined you at South Hills Village. I would definitely be interested in a future meet up! We live in Moon so we're only about a 30 minute drive from SHV.

Our next trip isn't until September so I am overdue for some Disney.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Just found this thread too.
Work in Lancaster. Live in York.

Just planned a quick weekend visit to the world in early June. Can't wait.

this appears to be an older thread, but I'm SW PA. The Disney Store in South Hills is a bit of a hike from where I live, it takes a little over an hour to get there from my house, but I'm following this thread to keep tabs on any meets that may happen close to me. Hi from the Pittsburgh east suburbs!

I just found this thread..hello from Lawrenceville. :crazy:..no one seems to be near me but as I love all things Disney I'm joining you all hoping to keep this thread going and be able to attend one of the meets oneday!...:chat:

I just found this thread..hello from Lawrenceville. :crazy:..no one seems to be near me but as I love all things Disney I'm joining you all hoping to keep this thread going and be able to attend one of the meets oneday!...:chat:

Hi! I'm not super close, but I'm not too far either--both my kids were delivered at West Penn hospital.

I'm in Moon, out bear the Pittsburgh airport. We spend a lot of time in Lawrenceville and the rest of the city though.

I'm in Moon, out bear the Pittsburgh airport. We spend a lot of time in Lawrenceville and the rest of the city though.

We're Monroeville area. I can't stand driving to or in the city, so the closest we get to Pittsburgh on a regular basis is the zoo. I'm a farm girl, driving on any road that's more than 2 lanes stresses me out! Do you have kids? We're done with the zoo for this year (our pass is expired), but if you'd ever like to meet at the zoo in the spring let me know. That goes for anyone on this end of the city who would like to set up a meet at the zoo.

Just saw the thread. South of Pittsburgh here, there should be a pre-holiday do-over at South Hills Village. I could use a few presents!

Hell I'm from SW PA, Somerset PA right on the turnpike. I don't drive and my parents have driving into Pittsburgh but I have a flight from PIT to Orlando on November 12 and have to figure how to take the Westmoreland County Bus from Greensburg to Downtown Pittsburgh then find some sort of transportation from there to the Airport. Im spending a few days in the Melbourne FL area then 1 day and 1 night at Disney and staying in Lake Buena Vista hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!