PA DISers out there

ZamboniNerd

Earning My Ears
Greeting fellow DISers from Moon. Looks like there is a small but healthy contingent from the Pittsburgh area. Headed to the World Dec 12 for a holiday quick weekend. Anyone making trips soon?

kde175

Mouseketeer
Greeting fellow DISers from Moon. Looks like there is a small but healthy contingent from the Pittsburgh area. Headed to the World Dec 12 for a holiday quick weekend. Anyone making trips soon?
Nothing soon...We're planning on going back next December, so....382 days for me.

princesspat209

princess
Just found this thread on the dis. Live in NE Pa, town of Honesdale small town near Scranton. Huge disney fans , usually vacation with the mouse 2 x /year.::MinnieMo

• PaHunter

Photographer in need of training...
    Just found this thread on the dis. Live in NE Pa, town of Honesdale small town near Scranton. Huge disney fans , usually vacation with the mouse 2 x /year.::MinnieMo
    Looks like we will just miss you at Disney. We will be camping down there the week before. Have a great trip. It will be warmer than PA.

• MrsRoyale

Mouseketeer
    Hi there! Way late to this thread, but I am in York if you are still looking for a Dis pal :)

hmjenks

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone! I'm also super late to this party. We live just south of York (almost to the PA/MD line) :)

Li Li

DIS Veteran
    Hello all you PA DIS'ers! Did you know the Third Annual Hershey Dismeet to raise money for Give Kids the World is happening at the Hershey Lodge June 17-19? Search for our thread here on the boards or visit our Facebook page!

https://m.facebook.com/DISHHPAGKTW/

If you are interested in attending, please let me know!!

• Jhaberlein

Mouseketeer
    I'd love to do a mini-meet. I live in Moon, out by the airport, and work on the North Shore.
    I just found this thread!! I'm originally from Moon, and nearly my entire family is still there. I now live in western MD, just south of Somerset, but I'm home all the time and would be up for a Yinzer mini-meet!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates