• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

P.S. Question about Afternoon Tea at GF

songbert

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can you make a P.S. for the Afternoon Tea at the GF? It's one thing I really want to do on our next trip (all of my ancestors are English, and I love tea!!).

You will love it and I would make the PS as soon as you can, as close to 90days out as you can. It fills up kinda fast but not to bad depending when you want to go, we only made our PS less than a month ago. I had tea there once with my sister and we had the best time. I can't wait to go back. My boyfriend and I are going to be arriving at the Grand Floridian this weekend and we have a PS for tea on Tuesday and I can't wait. I also can't believe that he is going to go but after I came home with my sister raving about it he said he would go if I wanted. I have less than a week and I am so excited. The room is lovely and it just makes for a wonderful day. Have a great time! Oh and they have the best hot chocolate and different specialty drinks- beer, wine champane and things like that so if your husband is not a tea drinker than maybe this will convince him. I actually am not big into tea and I order the hot chocolate and I love love love it!! :Pinkbounc

songbert:

We went to Disney World in 2001 and while we were staying at the Grand Floridian I brought my DH and 2 DSs who were 13 and 10 at the time, to the Afternoon Tea. I got them there by telling them all about the food and goodies that they were going to have and they all came WILLINGLY and ended up really liking it!!! :teeth: Just tell your DH about the food and especially the pastries. The scones with jam and Devonshire cream are to DIE for!!!!!! ::yes::

P.S. I found out that THAT was a key to a lot of the planning that I did; I simply played up the restaurants that I wanted to go to, and they never complained :p

is there a particular day that is good for this? less busy? different menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter