P&Js Takeout question

Titanium

Magic Kingdom
I was wondering if P&Js was an outside vendor or just a name DIsney gave to their own take-out window.

Looking forward to trying some of the bar-b-q takeout this weekend to see how it compares to the old P&Js fare.

P&J’s was named in honor of 2 long time Trail’s End cast members; Paulette and Josephine.

Sadly, with the “new” concept of Trail’s End, there is no more P&J’s. You can still mobile order and get food to go, but it is all just Trail’s End now.

P&J’s was named in honor of 2 long time Trail’s End cast members; Paulette and Josephine.

Sadly, with the “new” concept of Trail’s End, there is no more P&J’s. You can still mobile order and get food to go, but it is all just Trail’s End now.
So I guess what I am asking is under P&J was Disney preparing the food or was it an outside vendor? If Disney was and is frying the chicken it seems the take out from Trail's End should be the same as before.

Disney prepared, It's the same, just as good as ever, below is my post from Friday
Tonight was fried chick, ribs from TE, we love the new format, we aren't buffet type people, grab and go or order fresh, great options, I just grabbed a 8 PC chicken for, you know, leftovers. DW and DD are celiac so they ordered ribs, fries and GF cornbread, everything was great, busy place

View attachment 801730

We were there back at the end of August. We stayed in Coronado Springs but one night when we were at the MK we took the boat over for the mobile order/take out for dinner. I am surprised that they did not keep the P&J's name incorporated somehow. Even a simple sign over where you pick up the mobile orders saying something like "Trails End Mobile Pick Up by P&J" or "P&J's Mobil order Pick Up" would have been nice to still honor them.

I am surprised that they did not keep the P&J's name incorporated somehow. Even a simple sign over where you pick up the mobile orders saying something like "Trails End Mobile Pick Up by P&J" or "P&J's Mobil order Pick Up" would have been nice to still honor them.

It would have, Jim, you're right. And they didn't. :mad:

Disney prepared, It's the same, just as good as ever, below is my post from Friday

Celiac, too. Glad to know the GF food is still as good as ever. Looking forward to just what your DW & DD had; ribs, fries, & cornbread. (I've told the Good Lord that that is exactly what I want to eat every day in Heaven)

Glad that the Giddy up N go is still available. If they had dropped that, me and the Mouse were gonna have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter