Ozark Trail 6-Person ConnecTent for Canopy

themojosupreme

No wifi, but a great connection!
Has anyone had experience with the Ozark Trail connectent for the 10x10 instant straight leg canopy?

Haven't heard of it, but after doing some research on it, it looks pretty good, and with only a 10 minute set up time. I say you couldn't go wrong. :thumbsup2

Wow! That looks pretty awesome! Only thing I would be worried about would be winds. Yes, you'll put tent pegs in, but I'd go the extra mile and put some weights on the legs. Something I've done with my 10x10 is added weighted tablecloth clips on the canopy because I've had one rip off in the wind before and it was tied down.

Yes, we have used ours for years, my brother has the side pods as well for his. We also bungee another canopy to the front and cover with a tarp in case it rains so water doesn't drip down between canopies. We use the larger tent pegs and have had no problems with winds. This pic is from Richmond last year with my daughter. Ours is the older version.

Attachments

• richmond tent.JPG
    richmond tent.JPG
    299 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter