Oxygen Rental

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board
Hi all. Please forgive me if this is a dumb question or if the answer is right under my nose on this board somewhere.

My mother sleeps with oxygen at night. She doesn’t have to have it, but seems to sleep better when using it.

Traveling to WDW soon and we’re late to looking into oxygen rental options. Buena Vista rentals is sold out for our dates.

Anyone have any recommendations for other options? One that delivers to a Disney resort would be ideal.

This is outside of my expertise/experience so I appreciate any help or leads. Thanks!

Definitely check with her medical supply company. I used to work for a home oxygen company, and we were nationwide, so it was really simple to set up a transfer for a vacation. We just called our local office,sent over their info., and that was that. I used to schedule WDW vacations all the time! If they are not a national company, they will often have a network that they use for travel for their patient and should at least be able to provide you with a contact in the area

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter