Overthinking and Overplanning: A March PTR

prettyprettydino

Listening to Moana
introductions!

Hello everyone! This is my pre-trip report for our Disney trip for April 11-14th. Will upload a TR around April 20th. In the meantime, please enjoy hearing my thoughts about my upcoming trip to Disney.
My name is Allie. I am a college student and I love going on vacations (especially Disney) with my family. I love using my DSLR camera and am planning to take some awesome photos at Disney. If you have any tips that could help me, hit me up in the replies :laughing:
favorite ride: Tower of Terror, duh.
favorite princess: Rapunzel

times to Disney: probably 100 (we used to have an annual pass there)
sorry for the low quality pic, its bleh
enhance
enhance

Including myself, there are 4 people in my family. There is my younger brother Will, who loves anything Star Wars and has been obsessed with Disney ever since the first time our parents took us when we lived in Florida.
favorite ride: Haunted Mansion
favorite character: Mickey or Hitch-hiking Ghosts

Then, there is my dad. He equally loves Disney as much as Will and I do. He's not that interesting (same with my mom) so I'll just skip them. Of course, they are the ones that come up with the vacation ideas so I'll give them credit for that :lmao:

Now for the vacation details.
We will be staying 4 nights at the Swan and Dolphin. We have stayed their prior to this vacation, back in July 2013 or 2014 to celebrate my birthday. I love the location of the S&D, because it is close enough to EPCOT and HS that you can walk there or take a boat. I personally prefer walking to EPCOT because you can grab a bite to eat at the boardwalk located by the Beach Club resort, and the scenery is amazing. The Swan and Dolphin is a good place to stay if you don't particularly want to stay in a Disney resort.

A few days ago we just received our magicbands that my brother and I ordered from the Disney store. I got the Finding Dory limited edition magicband
(which is SOOOO cute) and of course my brother got the Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghosts magicband. My parents will be using their old magicbands from past trips.

I was shocked about this trip, because I figured we weren't going to take a trip because we had taken a Mediterranean cruise in Summer 2016.
enhance

I guess I'll end the first post here, I have to do some studying. I'll try to post once or twice every week, don't get mad if I post not enough or obnoxiously!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!