• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outdoor Venue Help!

tinydancr06

Mouseketeer
Hey, everyone!

I'm in the beginning stages of planning my wedding at WDW and am seriously interested in the GF Marina Patio and Terrace for our reception. I know there are a lot of restrictions on outdoor venues, particularly the "no amplified entertainment" rule. Has anyone had a reception at an outdoor resort venue? If so, what have you done in terms of entertainment? Is there some sort of way around that restriction? I am really loving the marina but find it hard to imagine my wedding without the traditional dances (and ridiculous dances later on!). Also, when it comes to having only Disney floral and decor, does that mean you can't incorporate some of your own items like DIYs? I would really appreciate any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter