Out of the Disney closet and this is my safe space.

Now I just say, " I am going to Florida" when asked where I am going on vacation!
People who get it, get it. Those who don't, don't know what they are missing out on!

WDW is already too crowded, so I don't really mind when people I know in the real world show no interest...

Yep me lol. I have a couple friends who get my obsession and don't judge me, one loves talking about it, but many really don't know. You get that weird judgy look like "You're how old?" LOL

Especially as a 27 y/o man without children I feel this way.

One positive is that I live in Southeastern PA so there is a HUGE base of Disney fans, which helps somewhat.

Yes! Every time someone's at work ask where I'm going on vacation and I say Disneyworld they say "AGAIN!?!"

Off course these are the people who have never been and just don't get it.

Yes! Same here! My husband and I try to go once a year and we plan 6 months ahead of time for fast passes and resort rooms. None of my friends OR family get it. I'm new to this website and it's nice to know there is a HUGE community where I can talk everything Disney and have some comradery.

I live in NY and just bought an annual pass, some people were like "Why would you do that, you don't live in Fl!" My goal is to get in as many trips as possible! :love:They just don't get it. Lol

I used to get it, but I just transferred into a new group at work, and there are 4 other DVC owners nearby !
One just purchased last month, after hearing the 3 of us talk --- just before they sent me the new referral info ! :(
Anyway, I no longer have to be discrete about our Disney obsession.
We're going again in January for 15 Nights --- 3N @ HHI / 10N @ SSR / 2N @ HHI
Driving for the first time in 17 years, stopping over at HHI to break up the drive in both directions!

I'll be honest, I am a fairly new Disney convert. Don't get me wrong, I have always liked Disney but now I am finding myself Disney obsessed. It started back in December of last year when I decided to watch all the Disney movies I have never seen or that I saw when I was a child but couldn't remember. Now.... well, I have some serious Disney issues, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter