Our Wonderful "Another B-E-A-U-tiful Day" EBPC & Halloween Cruise ~ October 2018 ~ Completed!

Day 4 (Continued)

At about 11:30 AM, we boarded our boat, we found seats on the outside, port side. We were offered drinks and water bottles upon boarding. We were quickly on our way. I discovered this on our med cruise, but it’s still amazing to me how Disney and their cache of characters are recognized internationally.

While we were on the boat, they played a narration from Jacque Cousteau, grandson of, but I couldn’t really hear it well outside the main cabin. Some views from our boat as we approached Los Arcos.

I love this ship!

While on the ship, a photographer came around and took our picture. We ended up buying it as our only souvenir from Cabo.

We started turning the corner around the Los Arcos.

There were some nice resorts on this side of the town. We noticed, however, that all of the beach chairs and umbrellas had been taken in due to the impending weather.

The boat turned around so that everybody on the other side could see the Los Arcos formations and we got to see this!

As we were heading back into the pier, it was fascinating watching the marine life and the fishing boats. This Pelican was getting a ride and helping himself to a handout.

There was also a sea lion that ignored the glass bottom boats and knew instinctively which ones were the fishing boats and would then ride in the boats wake. We caught this one sizing up his prey.

After the 45 minute boat ride, we got back at the pier and were lined up again to walk to our tour busses. We walked passed a small shopping area with some souvenir shops and several pharamacias boasting the best prices. No shopping for us today.

To be continued. . .

Day 4 (Continued)

Our next stop was a glass blowing factory.

They had a viewing area set up with some chairs to watch the artisans in action. While we watched, the artists made a couple of different blown glass animals in about 5 minutes each.

Can you guess what he’s making?

A turtle with a hat and bottle!

They make a lot of them.

Then they made a hummingbird on a flower. We were then given a few minutes to shop.

We loaded back on our bus to take a city tour and head to our next destination. We would be going to a Mediterranean Restaurant that was currently closed, but they allow the tour buses to come and admire the view.

Which was stunning!

And the restaurant wasn’t bad either.

Then it was back on the bus to the pier.

To be continued. . .

Last edited:
Day 4 (Continued)

Upon arriving to the tender dock, we had to show our KTTW card. With DCL’s usual outstanding service, we had ice cold fruit infused water and iced down washcloths waiting for us before we got on the tender.

We boarded the tender at about 2:55 PM.

Once onboard, we tapped our KTTW card and headed up to the stateroom. We watched the other tenders come back and the crew take down the docks. We could listen to the football game from the TV on the Princess ship.

We headed up to deck 9 for a snack from Daisy’s De-Lites and some ice cream. We didn’t eat lunch. Shortly after 4:30 PM we were on our way. The Princess ship remained; we could only suppose that it was heading north rather than towards the incoming storm.

It was formal night and dinner was Animator’s Palate tonight. We got dressed and headed down to the Captain’s Reception for some formal pictures and, of course, the free drink!

I ordered the Black Truffle Pasta Pursiettes.

And the Baked Potato and Cheddar Cheese soup.

For my entree, I ordered the Lemon-Thyme Marinated Chicken. Then we had dessert.

I ordered the Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake. It was really good.

I always love when Sorceror Mickey arrives.

After dinner, we went to the D Lounge for a round of Disney Tunes Trivia with our neighbors. The guest pianist Bernadett, played the tunes live, We had to guess the name of the song, write the movie it’s from and answer a bonus question from the movie. We missed just 4 and just missed out on winning a winners medal.

To be continued. . .

Last edited:
Day 4 (Continued)

If I haven’t mentioned it, DNM is disabled and in a wheel chair. DNM’s favorite entertainment on the ships is JunNK, a percussion/singing/comedic group from London. They are of course 4 cute men who are wonderful with DNM. We were very excited to see them on this cruise. On the way to the Golden Mickey’s show, the JunNK guys stopped DNC so they chatted a bit. We made our way to the Cadillac Lounge because that is the handicap access to the WD Theater. I have to say that with the demographics of the passengers during this cruise, handicap seating was a premium.

The captain came on stage to give us a weather update. Evidently, it wasn’t Vicente we had to worry about, it was a Category 4 heading to a cat 5 hurricane called Willa that literally formed out of nowhere in the same area that we had to avoid.

The projected path.

Where we would be at midnight.

At 6:00 AM the next morning

And finally at 6:00 PM the next day

While we were assured the safety of the passengers, crew and staff were the number one priority, the captain said that we would be rocking and rolling more tonight than usual. The steering committee was then introduced.

I haven’t seen the Golden Mickeys in 9 years. I liked the changes and the show was enjoyable. The cast on this cruise were phenomenal. I wish we could have seen more of them. More on that later.

After the show I headed back to the stateroom to get ready for bed. Again, we were told to move our clocks ahead another hour. That would make us 2 hours ahead of home for the rest of the trip.

Next: Bonus Sea Day!

Day 5

Monday, October 22, 2018

Sea Day 2

We slept in a little and got up at 8:00 AM, even though it felt like 7:00 AM with the time change. I went on the veranda and caught the sunrise and the edge of the hurricane.

We really felt the ship rolling during the night and evidently had a few rain squalls. We went up to Cabanas for breakfast.

There was a new photo challenge with doors today.

I thought it was really easy. There was only one that really stumped us. DH and I worked on the clues after breakfast.

At 10:30 AM, DNC joined me for Cruisin’ for Trivia. We didn’t win, but we were close. DNC then went to join DNJ and DNM for the Mickey 200.

At 11:15 AM, DH and I went to Disney at Sea with D23.

There, Derrell, one of the activities crew and such a sweetheart, told us about upcoming attractions at the parks and showed us upcoming movie trailers for Mary Poppins and Captain Marvel. I then met up with DNC for some Pixar Trivia in the Promenade Lounge. It was hard. Then we went to lunch up at Cabanas.

After taking some pictures of the empty atrium

And helping our neighbors figure out their door clues, DNC, DNJ, DNM and I went to the Promenade Lounge and played a game of LIFE while enjoying the drink of the day, a Tequila Sunrise. DCL provided a lot of card and board games for your enjoyment in the lounges.

We stopped playing LIFE and played a game of Ultimate Disney Trivia. It was really hard! After trivia, we stuck around and made some wind chimes.

Dinner tonight was in Tiana’s Place.

Tonight the restaurant featured the Crawfish Crooners.

They were really good. They were otherwise known as The Brace Boys and would also play in the Promenade Lounge. The lead singer reminded me and sounded like Michael Buble. I wish I had paid more attention to when they played and heard more of them.

While I really didn’t notice it during the day, for some reason the motion of the ship really bothered me at dinner and the dining room was freezing. I ended up leaving during appetizers to change in to warmer slacks and take some Sudafed for the ears (I think it was a congestion issue) and went back to the dining room. I could eat a little salad and my entrée.

I was feeling better by dessert and ordered the flourless chocolate cake, It was good. DH ordered the sundae.

Although I was feeling better, I didn’t want to risk sitting in the Walt Disney Theater with the ship moving the way it was, so I opted to spend some time in the stateroom reading. So, I didn’t get to see All That. They were a group of guys who clogged.

Here is where we went today.

Here is our towel animal for the night.

Next: My lucky day!

I've been reading along and your Port Adventure in Cabo has me thinking it's something my Mum would like to do. Loving it so far! :flower: @tennesseemo - think Mum would like this port adventure in Cabo?

Last edited:
I've been reading along and your Port Adventure in Cabo has me thinking it's something my Mum would like to do. Loving it so far! :flower: @tennesseemo - think Mum would like this port adventure in Cabo?

Hi! :wave2: Thanks! The tour was nice with very little walking, except at the restaurant overlook. But, even then there were nice terraces and chairs to sit on and enjoy your free beer or soda.

Joining in!

We were booked on the March 2020 WBPC but just cancelled it last week as it won't work with my husbands' screwy work vacation schedule. I'm very VERY bummed. It will happen ONE day!

Meanwhile, we were just on the Fantasy at the end of October and we were in Grand Cayman the same day with you guys on the Wonder :) My dh and I actually joked about 'jumping ship' to join the Wonder because we love her SO much and prefer the classics over the dream class ships by far.

Joining in!

We were booked on the March 2020 WBPC but just cancelled it last week as it won't work with my husbands' screwy work vacation schedule. I'm very VERY bummed. It will happen ONE day!

Meanwhile, we were just on the Fantasy at the end of October and we were in Grand Cayman the same day with you guys on the Wonder :) My dh and I actually joked about 'jumping ship' to join the Wonder because we love her SO much and prefer the classics over the dream class ships by far.
So sorry you had to cancel. We had to do that once for an Alaskan cruise, but we are retaking it next summer.

Wow, that's funny about being there on the Fantasy. We had a great day in Grand Cayman. I was bummed that the Fantasy and Wonder didn't have a horn off, because if they did, I sure didn't hear it. I hear you about the "classic ships." I hadn't even seen a "Dream" class before Grand Cayman, but I much prefer the smaller ships. We were joking about how many people would try to get on the wrong ship!

So sorry you had to cancel. We had to do that once for an Alaskan cruise, but we are retaking it next summer.

Wow, that's funny about being there on the Fantasy. We had a great day in Grand Cayman. I was bummed that the Fantasy and Wonder didn't have a horn off, because if they did, I sure didn't hear it. I hear you about the "classic ships." I hadn't even seen a "Dream" class before Grand Cayman, but I much prefer the smaller ships. We were joking about how many people would try to get on the wrong ship!

There actually was a horn battle, but unfortunately, the Fantasy will always win that as it has so many horn sounds! You left Grand Cayman a good 90 minutes earlier than we did so that's when it occured, though it was very hard to hear the Wonder horn (and I'm assuming the Fantasy was hard to hear from the Wonder, hence why you didn't know they even did one lol).

We've done Alaska once so far and are repeating it in 2019, it's fantastic and you will absolutely LOVE it! We were originally booked to go in August 2016 and had to cancel, opting for a different cruise. We finally went August 2017 and it was worth the wait!!! I'm very, very fortunate we are able to go again in 2019.

There actually was a horn battle, but unfortunately, the Fantasy will always win that as it has so many horn sounds! You left Grand Cayman a good 90 minutes earlier than we did so that's when it occured, though it was very hard to hear the Wonder horn (and I'm assuming the Fantasy was hard to hear from the Wonder, hence why you didn't know they even did one lol).

We've done Alaska once so far and are repeating it in 2019, it's fantastic and you will absolutely LOVE it! We were originally booked to go in August 2016 and had to cancel, opting for a different cruise. We finally went August 2017 and it was worth the wait!!! I'm very, very fortunate we are able to go again in 2019.
I'm so sorry I missed it. I was standing on Deck 10 as we left waiting for it. It may have been the wind carrying the sound away as we sailed off. I still think the classic horn is the best, even though the Fantasy can play more tunes.

We did Alaska in 2014 and can't wait to go back again. We're on the 9 night, as we were in 2014, and returning to Sitka. I am looking forward to seeing Hubbard Glacier.

Oh the 9 night, how wonderful!!! We are doing the 7 night again, just as in 2017 except this time we will stop in Icy Strait Point as well and our Juneau day will be combined with Tracy Arm (or Endicott). I'm looking forward to trying more 'adventurous' excursions this time ....we'll see :rotfl2:

Oh the 9 night, how wonderful!!! We are doing the 7 night again, just as in 2017 except this time we will stop in Icy Strait Point as well and our Juneau day will be combined with Tracy Arm (or Endicott). I'm looking forward to trying more 'adventurous' excursions this time ....we'll see :rotfl2:
We're doing Icy Point Strait too. Can't wait to see a new port, although I know there's not much there. We actually booked 2 excursions for whale watching and seeing bears. The only port we're not doing is Skagway.

Day 6

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sea Day 3

I woke feeling just fine. For the most part, we sailed around Hurricane Willa without too many issues. It was indeed another B-E-A-U-tiful day at sea, as announced by Natalie this morning. It was also Pixar day. Pixar characters were abound.

After breakfast at Cabanas, we went to hear Capt. Puckett in the Buena Vista Theater. I have to say that seats were at a premium and it was standing room only. It was all we could do to save a seat in the Handicap Section for DNM.

Capt. Puckett’s talks were fascinating. Today we learned the history of the US construction of the canal. If the canal interests you, I can highly recommend that you get David McCullough’s book “The Path Between the Seas.” It is fascinating and we saw several people lugging the book around the ship.

Path Book.jpg

After the talk, we got the Photo Challenge sheet, which was “Where’s Walt Disney?” We had to find the clue and use the circled letter to finish the name of a place on the bottom of the page.

I figured out the answer pretty quickly, which helped with some of the clues, but one took us almost all day to find.

Today was our Palo Brunch day at 12:30 PM. We had Leo from Mumbai, India and he was wonderful. We started out with our Prosecco Mimosas.

I’m not one to take pictures of the many delicious choices. But, the selection was outstanding and delicious. I ordered the Chicken Parmesan for my entrée. It is the best and I love the risotto.

I did take a picture of my dessert!

We pretty much closed down Palo as they were clearing the brunch dishes and setting up for dinner. After we waddled out, we went to change clothes and DH and I went to the Promenade Lounge to play Pixar trivia. This version focused on the female characters. I enjoy Pixar movies but I am not, by any means, an expert. We played and my DH knew an answer or 2. We scored 17 out of 20, and we won a Winners Medal! I was so excited! I know they’re just made out or rubber, but I guess I’m too competitive at heart and it felt good to finally win one. There was some stiff competition on-board and we would see a lot of the same teams playing all the trivia games.

Dinner tonight was in Triton’s. It was the Pixar/California menu.

I ordered the Potato Croquettes but skipped the salad course. For my entrée I ordered the The Golden State Beef Tenderloin.

Dessert.

I ordered The Long Beach Sundae.

After the first night, dinner usually ended around 7:00 PM which allowed me to take advantage of some of the Trivia games held in the Crown & Fin at 7:30 PM. Tonight was TV Tunes Trivia. By the time we got there, we barely got a table. DH and I were sitting waiting for the game to begin when a woman came up and asked if she could play with us. I said sure, she said that she could contribute. Her name was Tara and she was from St. Louis. She also said that she and her husband worked for Enterprise Rent a Car. It is a small world, because DH started out of college working for Enterprise. They chatted until the game started.

Well once we started playing, Tara did indeed contribute. It was amazing how many she knew. Anyway, we ended up winning! That made twice in 1 day for me! Yahoo!! We won another medal, a reusable DCL grocery type bag, a cool DCL cap (which DH immediately claimed) and an insulated DCL lunch type bag. I gave Tara the medal and asked which bag she wanted, she declined either one. Jo was the host and she was amazing and so funny. I really enjoyed getting to know her during the cruise. She was good friends with both Natalie and Anthony who are also British and had running gags with them the entire cruise. Jo always wanted to be on Good Morning Wonder. I never watched it, so I don’t know if she ever made it on.

If anybody knows Tara from the Facebook group, please message me as I would like to Facebook with her, I didn’t get a chance to get her account name.

After trivia, DH went back to the stateroom while I went up to the theater to watch Flight Crew, a jump roping group. They were fantastic. I wish I had that much energy.

After the show, we went down to Azure. All That was doing an adult show at 9:45 PM. We got introduced to the guys and saw a bit more clogging. Since I missed them the night before, I wanted to see them. They certainly could clog.

I had so much fun doing TV Trivia that I stayed for Snippits with Jo. Basically it was a game using bits of sound effects, movie tunes and more TV tunes. We were broken out in teams and one representative was sent up to the buzzer table for each question. It was wild and fast and great fun!

At 10:15 PM I headed up to the stateroom and passed through the Atrium where another Pixar Party was going on.

It was time for bed.

Next: Who knew I would find a red wine I actually liked!

Last edited:
Let me just take a moment and wish Mickey Mouse a very Happy 90th Birthday! If it weren't for him, none of us would be on this board!

Day 7

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sea Day 4

We got up at about 8:15 AM to another beautiful day.

Our neighbors were at the VIP Character Breakfast this morning, so it was just the 2 of us for breakfast. We went up to Cabanas. While we were eating and enjoying the incredibly beautiful day while looking towards the aft of the ship, a passenger came up and said that looks like a great picture and offered to take one of us. I thought it turned out great!

After breakfast, we went down to the Port Adventures desk and got today’s Photo Challenge, which was floors.

We then went up to the Buena Vista Theater to wait for Capt. Puckett’s talk on the US Operation of the Panama Canal. We knew it would be crowded based on the last talk. We were able to get seats in the front row. DH has long legs and the seats in the theater are too tight for him.

Once again, the talk was fascinating and he explained very well why President Carter decided to give the Panama Canal to Panama and how it was a good thing for the US.

After the talk, we ran into our neighbors outside the theater, who were able to sneak in after their breakfast. We went back to their stateroom and I got some photos of their incredible balcony. The one problem was the noise from what ever compressors were behind the big vent. It was loud.

At 11:00 AM they were having a Hide and Seek game with the officers. Basically the steering committee, including Natalie, the captain and four other of his officers, would hide around the ship and we had 30 minutes to find them, collect a card and return to Azure.

It was not as easy as it sounds; this is what they looked like when they left to hide.

We searched but were only able to find 3. This is what they looked like at the end of the game.

They hid pretty well around the ship. We were only able to find Natalie, an officer at Pinocchio’s and one dressed in housekeeping on deck 5. We didn’t even think about going down to Medical. We actually walked by the Captain on deck 4.

We had Chocolate and Liqueur tasting at 12:15 PM. We got to the Cadillac Lounge and it was freezing. But not to worry, the alcohol would soon warm us. Craig, from South Africa, was our host. He is one of 4 sommeliers on-board and works out of Palo. He has only been with DCL for a few months. He was fantastic and knew so much about the liqueurs.

The tables were set for us.

Prior to the cruise, I got a manicure and got gel on my nails. As we were waiting to start, I looked down and noticed that one my nails was naked and had no polish on it. Well at some point later during the day I made my way to the salon to make an appointment to get my nails redone. I was able to get an appointment for the next afternoon. Back to our tasting.

We started off with champagne. I really enjoyed it and it tasted good with a melted chocolate drink.

Then we went to a red wine. Normally, I do not care for red wines. However, I haven’t tasted this delicious red wine blend from the Lassiter winery. It was delicious and while I thought it tasted good with the chocolate, it literally rocked with some really good Regianno Parmesan cheese.

The next was a port. Again, I never really had a Port before, but this one was not bad, especially paired with the cheese. I didn’t finish my glass though.

The last pairing was a 30 year old Scotch. It was paired with a chocolate drink. I loved the chocolate, but not so much the Scotch.

After the tasting, we decided to get some lunch at Cabanas. We sat outside and noticed some clouds coming up.

I finished lunch and went inside to get dessert when the heavens opened up and it started pouring out on deck. Servers had removed most but were frantically trying to remove the remaining napkins and salt and pepper shakers from the tables.

DNJ and DNM enjoyed the rain as they were, for the most part, under cover, while the rest of us found a table inside to enjoy our dessert.

At 3:00 PM DNC, DNM and I went to Minnie’s Fashion Show. By the time we got there, the staff was scrambling to get enough seats set up. Even they were surprised at the turnout. Basically, Melissa from the activities staff along with Daisy Duck, hosted a fashion show of all of Minnie’s fashions. Minnie would come out in her formal wear, beach wear, DCL wear, etc. It was fun for the kids who all got to walk the catwalk at the end. Mickey even came out in his formal wear to escort is gal. What a gentlemouse!

We then went down to Promenade Lounge and played Disney Charades with Mitch. It was a lot of fun. Our side of the lounge won!

By then, it was time to get ready for dinner which was in Animator’s Palate. It was the Land and Sea menu tonight.

This was one of those nights that I totally forgot to take pictures of my food. I ordered the Marinated Shrimp and Romaine Wedge. For my entrée I ordered the Center Cut Beef Tenderloin and Lobster Medallions.

Dessert.

I ordered the Lemon Light Cake

After dinner, we all headed down to Azure for 70’s music trivia. DNJ was my secret weapon. When we got there Tara found us to join or team, she asked if she could have the insulated bag we won the night before after all. Tara then left when her parent’s friends, who they were traveling with, came in. We actually did pretty well and DNJ knew a lot of the songs. I surprised myself and I knew a few they didn’t. Anyway we got a score 28 out of 40.

Then it was up to see John Charles in the WD Theater. I have seen him before on cruises and he is absolutely hilarious and extremely talented. I guess John and Capt. Puckett have formed a great friendship over the years as Capt. Puckett was in the audience and John called him out. We also saw them together at lunch several times on the ship. John said that this was their 22nd crossing of the canal together with Disney.

Anyway, we really enjoyed the show and John had fun with the “few” kids that were there. Of course, he finished his show with his ever popular hit “I’ve Got the Cleanest Hands in the World.”

After a very busy day, we were ready to call it a night.

Next: Thar be a squall ahead, matey!

I've ordered that book for my Mum to read before our cruise. :flower: Looking forward to the Pixar party as it will be new to us, and new/different is always fun. You got some great photos of the outskirts of the hurricane. It's probably about as close as you'd want to get but it made for some great pics. :thumbsup2

I've ordered that book for my Mum to read before our cruise. :flower: Looking forward to the Pixar party as it will be new to us, and new/different is always fun. You got some great photos of the outskirts of the hurricane. It's probably about as close as you'd want to get but it made for some great pics. :thumbsup2
McCullough's book is a little slow to start, but once you get into it, it's fascinating. You might also want to pick up Ken Puckett's Book. You can find it on Amazon. He will autograph it if he's on the ship. Yes, that's about as close as I ever want to be to a hurricane. However, they are pretty rare where I live! :rolleyes:

Day 8

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Sea Day 5 – Pirate Night

We were up again around 8:00 AM. However, this morning we woke up to dark skies and rain.

DH and I decided to do breakfast at Triton’s this morning for a change of pace.

I started out with a chocolate pillow.

[/url

I ordered pancakes for breakfast, mainly because their fresher than the ones in Cabanas in the morning. Breakfast was nice.

We then headed to the Port Adventures desk for the next installment of the Photo Challenge. Today we were looking for chairs today.

We went to another talk by Capt. Puckett at 11:00 AM. Today he was in the WD Theater. Again it was pretty full. The subject today was the expansion of the canal. Once again, it was very interesting.

After Capt. Puckett, we went to grab a quick bite on Deck 9 and then went to our Stem to Stern Wine Tasting in the Cadillac Lounge at 12: 15 PM. I had French fries as I didn’t want to go to a tasting on an empty stomach.

Once again, Craig was our host. We had 3 whites and 3 reds to taste.

For participating, we all got pins.

After we tasted the wine, he had us guess what kind of wine it was. I finished all of my whites, and even enjoyed a couple of the reds. It was a fascinating tasting learning about the different varieties of grapes and where they grow them.

When we were done with the tasting, it will still a bit gloomy outside.

We headed to lunch and the pool was deserted.

As I mentioned earlier, I had a nail appointment scheduled for 4:45 PM. So I went up to the room and got ready for dinner. I headed down to the Promenade Lounge at 4:00 PM to try my luck at Pirate Trivia. DH joined me after it started. I didn’t do too well.

I went up to the Spa for my appointment. From what I could gather, based on the maintenance guy at the desk, the salon was down one nail gel drier. Anyway, they didn’t call me back to after 5:00 PM. I was going to be late to dinner, so I chatted to my DH over the Navigator App and told him what to order for me.

Lilla did my nails and she was very nice and did a good job. She used a wonderful sea salt moisturizer and only asked once if I wanted to buy it, so no big push for product sales, which I appreciated. I also enjoyed a great view from the front of the ship looking out at the gloomy skies. Once my nails were done, I was set for the rest of the cruise.

I headed down to Tiana’s Place at about 6:00 PM. I saw a lot of really great pirate costumes.

Tonight was the Pirate Menu. I ordered the crab cake and the lamb shank.

The dessert menu.

I got the Fruit Cobbler.

They did the pirate Conga Line.

To be continued . . .

Day 8 (Continued)

We finished and went down to the Crown & Fin for another round of TV Tunes Trivia. There were no tables, so we stood at one of the counters. Tara joined us once again, where I gave her the insulated bag. However, we didn’t do as well this time. But it was great fun and Jo, the game host, is a blast.

Afterwards, we headed to the WD Theater to see JunNk. JunNk was also on our Med cruise, but they did not perform in the WD Theater. It was cool to see their full blown show. It was amazing!

After the show, we went back up to our stateroom before heading up to Deck 10 to watch the Pirate Party. The captain had moved around trying to find some clear skies and was successful.

The party was loud and we watched it mostly off the Funnel Vision. I was more interested in seeing the fireworks.

We watched Mickey swing in to save the day.

and then we watched the fireworks, which never disappoint.

Then we headed down to Cabanas for the Pirate Buffet. I love the melon carvings.

After a chocolate and banana crepe, it was time to go to bed.

Next: Land Ho!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!