Our WDW trip of Nov 3rd through Nov 11th - Christmas at WDW and more...

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
Hello Folks,

Yes as the title suggests we've been back about a week and this report is a bit late. The problem was I got sick when we were in the middle of this trip :crazy2: The sickness got worse when we got home and I am now just getting to a point where I can sit and write stuff down............:flower3:

Our trip started on a Friday afternoon. We normally fly in first thing........and leave on last flight out. Unfortunately flight prices from NJ to Orlando just wouldn't allow that. So we flew to Ft Lauderdale on Friday afternoon......and rented a car and drove to MCO friday evening. We had a room at the Orlando Airport Hyatt for that night..........nice. That way we could sleep in on Saturday (our official arrival day at WDW).

Thoughts on the Orlando International Airport Hyatt..............
Nice hotel.........room was magnificent. We had a King room and it was truly King sized. Bed very comfortable too...........no noise at all. Most staff were excellent.............however.........when we went to the bar for a drink after arriving I found the bar staff to be less than customer focused. :oops: To be real they had a convention group in the large lounge area so it wasn't a small crowd. Bad play on management for only having 2 bar people for that ENTIRE lounge. I stood at the bar for 10 minutes and neither bar tender even turned to look at me. Very disappointing...........what made this more disappointing is when one finally did turn and acknowledge me..........after 10 minutes. He came back with attitude!>:( NOT GOOD! I cut them slack on for the fact that they didn't have the staff for the number of people in the lounge but poor form to give a paying customer a bad attitude.

Other than that incident we enjoyed the Orlando International Airport Hyatt. I paid $199 for the night which some may say is high..........but we viewed it as a benefit to allow extra sleep time and access the DME! In the end less expensive than 1 night at POR or POFQ.

OK lets talk DISNEY!!!
I have to get back to work so I'll post more later but I wanted to leave with our TOP 5 experiences from this trip............so here they are:

5. Flights of Passage - best ride on property!
4. MVMCP - Gotta love Christmas time at WDW
3. Keys to the Kingdom Tour
2. Hoop Dee Do Review!!
1. Belle at Akershus gives my niece extra pixie dust! pixiedust:

More to come....................

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!