Our Very, Very Late Disneymoon TR!!! It's DONE!!

Hi JoJo!!!!!! So great to hear about the rest of your trip! Key West looks soooo nice and relaxing! Omg soooo funny about NO blankets!! what the HECK was that about???? That's Miami for you!!

:goodvibes

Look at you ninja posting again!! :) I know, I couldn't believe they did not have blankets! It killed me!! Key West is definitely veerrryyy laid back! Glad you're here, and I'm LOVING your TR!! (and not just cuz I'm in it! :rotfl: )

Day 12 (Wednesday)

Well, this was our last day in Key West, and it was also my birthday! We decided to spend the day at the beach! We went to Higg's beach, which is not the main beach so it was less crowded. I got to bake in the sun and read to my heart's content! :goodvibes The water didn't look very clear because it was a very windy day, but the beach was still beautiful!

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

I love this one! DH looks like a little kid... :lovestruc

IMG_4127.jpg

The cute little beachside restaurant where we had lunch...

IMG_4128.jpg

After we left the beach we decided to do a last little bit of sight-seeing and had to take our pic by the southernmost point sign...

IMG_4137.jpg

The rest of the day was spent by the pool (again!) :) and then we went out for the night, but I forgot my camera!!! I was introduced to another amazing drink though... Sweet tea flavored vodka mixed with lemonade!! It tasted just like a regular Arnold Palmer!!! Key West is dangerous, alcohol-wise... :laughing:

Yey!!! Your back, hope ur ok???
Key West looks amazing. Just what you need after the hustle and bustle of the parks.

Day 13 (Thursday)
Time to go home... :( We woke up early in the morning, and got ready to make the long drive back to Orlando... I took a few final pics of the view from our balcony since I realized I hadn't done so yet. It was a beautiful view!

IMG_4001-2.jpg

IMG_4006-2.jpg

IMG_4011-2.jpg

On our way back to Orlando, I was driving, and we had the top down... And... I was speeding. Kinda. :rolleyes1 Ok, I was speeding quite a bit... And we ended up getting pulled over :confused3 and the cop was very nice, but he told me I was definitely speeding. :guilty: He asked for the license and registration, so I gave them to him and told him it was a rental. He said, "A rental? Are you on the rental agreement to drive the car?" DH told him I was, but the policeman couldn't find me on the paperwork. I told him we were from out of state and on our honeymoon. He looked at us with a very frustrated expression and said, "Well, this would just take way too much paperwork. Please slow down." and he went back to his car!! I was off the hook!! :cool1: After my brush with the law, I decided to take it easy, and thankfully we made it back to the airport in one piece. When we checked in for our flight, they told us that it would be delayed due to bad weather in Detroit. As in, delayed until the next morning. So, we shopped in the Disney store in the airport :) and grabbed some food and ended up spending the night in the hotel at the airport. We got up the next morning and finally headed home...

Well, my friends, here we are, at the end of this ridiculously late TR... I'm happy :) and sad :sad1: at the same time. I'll leave you with my favorite pic of DH and I from the trip. Thank you all for reading and hanging out with me. This TR has been so much fun to write, and I hope you all join me for the next one!

With Love,
Joanne

IMG_4000-2.jpg

Yey!!! Your back, hope ur ok???
Key West looks amazing. Just what you need after the hustle and bustle of the parks.

Hey, you ninja posted too! :) Yes, I'm fine, it was issues with my nephew and my brother's certifiably crazy ex-wife. :mad: I'm so glad you're still reading! :D I love the DISboards!!!! It's so nice to know that there's people who care who are just as Disney crazy as I am. :goodvibes

I'm glad you are ok.

You were a very lucky girl with the police officer, have to remember that one. "We are on honeymoon", next time i'm speeding! Not that i ever do, you understand......

Very sad that your trip report is over :sad2:

Very much looking forward to your anniversary trip report!!! Yey!!!

Hi Joanne!
I am glad that I got to read the last of your TR, although I am sad that it is over - I will have to wait for the Anniversary TR lol Key West seemed like the perfect way to end your honeymoon - it is much more relaxed. The pirate museum sounds really cool, I have never stayed in Key West, but it sounds great! That last picture of the two of you is really great - you both look so happy and like you are having the time of your life!

It is good to hear that your drama has subsided some and you are alright.

Hope to read about your anniversary trip soon!

I'm glad you are ok.

You were a very lucky girl with the police officer, have to remember that one. "We are on honeymoon", next time i'm speeding! Not that i ever do, you understand......

Very sad that your trip report is over :sad2:

Very much looking forward to your anniversary trip report!!! Yey!!!

Aw, thank you so much!! Of course you don't speed! :rolleyes1 :) The new TR is started!! The link's in my siggy. :) I'm so glad you're excited about it, I am too!

Hi Joanne!
I am glad that I got to read the last of your TR, although I am sad that it is over - I will have to wait for the Anniversary TR lol Key West seemed like the perfect way to end your honeymoon - it is much more relaxed. The pirate museum sounds really cool, I have never stayed in Key West, but it sounds great! That last picture of the two of you is really great - you both look so happy and like you are having the time of your life!

It is good to hear that your drama has subsided some and you are alright.

Hope to read about your anniversary trip soon!

Thank you so much!! Your PJ is so great, and it's so nice to be able to share the excitement of your wedding! :) Key West was definitely a great place to wind down, and I'm glad you like that last pic, I love it! As I said above, the new TR is started, so I hope to see you there!! :goodvibes Thanks for hangin' out!

Well I feel like I know you & Eric already, having followed your post on the FL
board you hooked me in, I read the whole thing :goodvibes and its now 1:18 am and look forward to meeting you. :goodvibes

Ruthie

going to read your anniversary tr now

Well I feel like I know you & Eric already, having followed your post on the FL
board you hooked me in, I read the whole thing :goodvibes and its now 1:18 am and look forward to meeting you. :goodvibes

Ruthie

going to read your anniversary tr now

Aw, thanks for sticking it out and reading the whole thing! That really means a lot. :goodvibes

What an amazing end to an amazing honeymoon!!!! I'm soooo jealous of all that sun and relaxing time!!!! Phew with that brush with the law!! You gotta be careful girlie!!! Thank goodness you were able to get off the hook. Love youuuuu!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

What an amazing end to an amazing honeymoon!!!! I'm soooo jealous of all that sun and relaxing time!!!! Phew with that brush with the law!! You gotta be careful girlie!!! Thank goodness you were able to get off the hook. Love youuuuu!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Aw, thanks Legs, love you too!!! :goodvibes The whole speeding thing is really funny, cuz at home I NEVER do... I blame the convertible! :laughing:

I'm arriving very late to say that I loved your TR!

Gosh I love the GF!

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes I love it too... On our anniversary trip, we stayed at Pop. I love Pop too, but we had dinner at Narcoossee's and I can tell you, it was hard to leave the GF afterwards... It felt too much like home!

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes I love it too... On our anniversary trip, we stayed at Pop. I love Pop too, but we had dinner at Narcoossee's and I can tell you, it was hard to leave the GF afterwards... It felt too much like home!

Ah! DPIC and I will be dining at Narcoossee's this time and can't wait! I'm hoping our view at BLT will be of The Grand, then at least I can stare at "home."

Ah! DPIC and I will be dining at Narcoossee's this time and can't wait! I'm hoping our view at BLT will be of The Grand, then at least I can stare at "home."

Love love LOVE Narcoossee's! I'll cross my fingers for a GF view for you! :)

I was so sad to see this TR end. Thanks for writing this it makes me very excited for my Disneymoon!!!

I loved reading your TR! DF and I will be honeymooning in WDW as well and you gave me some ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!