Our turn tomorrow!! Few questions please?

Minniemousemad

Earning My Ears
So off to dlp in the morning!! We will be staying at DCR and we have the free half board meal plan.... now I understand that we will get a box breakfast meal at the ranch, can anyone tell me or have an pictures of what that will consist of please? Also I understand we can choose lunch or dinner but I can't seem to find out where we can use our vouchers?

TIA!

At DCR you will receive the "Standard" half board meal plan which is valid in:

Plaza Gardens Restaurant

Restaurant Agrabah Café

Restaurant des Stars

The Grange at Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon

Chuck Wagon Café

La Cantina

Crockett's Tavern

Have a great time!!

We had Standard half board and ate at Agrabah, The Grange at Billy Bob's and Plaza Gardens. They were all good quality and had things that were different from each other so that we could make different meals. We preferred Agrabah and Plaza for their setting, but we enjoyed them all.
Are you sure you get the boxed breakfast?
We had vouchers to use for breakfast in the park mainly at Videopolis in Discoveryland.

Thank you!
The lady on the phone when I booked said a boxed breakfast? Is that wrong? I was hoping not to have to go to the park for breakfast!

The DCR has loops with the cabins. At the entrance of each loop, there is a cabana where you can go in the morning collect your breakfast bag. No need to go in the parks, you can actually go there by walking if you do not have mobility issues (it may be a 30 seconds to 3 minutes walk depending on where you are located in the loop, and you can drive there if you prefer).

We stayed at the DCR a few weeks ago and picked up the breakfast box each morning. We got tea or coffee sachets, selection of butter, jam, nutella etc. a cereal bar, apple puree, bread roll, choice of warm croissant or box of cornflakes and a carton of apple or orange juice. It was a lot of food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter