our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on your exams! Chris is upset because we probably would have had a delay too, but he is off anyway for an in-service day. Poor kid wants nothing more than a snow day.

Krista just wants snow. She wants to build her first snowman.

Can I send her to you?:rotfl:

Good luck on your exams! Chris is upset because we probably would have had a delay too, but he is off anyway for an in-service day. Poor kid wants nothing more than a snow day.
:lmao: That's funny! Catie is also mad that we didn't get a snow day, she is disgusted that they had one in Dec, and it was during the week we were in Disney.:lmao:

Thanks.
Aww poor kid. The exams were so easy! But we didn't have to run the pacer either!!! However, we had 2 hours of endzone football in gym. Waist down, is in major pain.
I got a 183-- I missed 3 and they were all the big points. :( I don't Scrooge so I never watch it. Can't remember what else I missed.

I am now! :banana:

banana: :woohoo: I'm working tomorrow, but I'm off Monday!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :banana

Good luck. Our schools got an hour delay. Ds' school never opens 1 hour late its always 2 hrs late & we forgot so he's sitting there bored. He's been texting me all morning. Now he's talking to some peeps & getting ready to start school.

:thumbsup2
thanks.
Good luck Today!

Of course!
Thanks.

The exams were pretty easy, which I'm thankful for.

Hey where is everyone tonight? I'm here shouldn't everyone else be here too then? :rolleyes1

Morning all!!!

I'm off to bed.

Oh....so I was issued a challenge by my boss. To out text him. Now that should be easy right? Last month I cleared 2000 texts.

But NOOOOOOOO...... he cleared 2800!!!

So I checked my balance. I have about 950 more to go.

And only 13 days to get there. That's about 75 texts a day.
Think I can do it? :teeth:

Morning all!!!

I'm off to bed.

Oh....so I was issued a challenge by my boss. To out text him. Now that should be easy right? Last month I cleared 2000 texts.

I dont know... good luck! lol

Morning all!!!

I'm off to bed.

I keep checking my phone and nothin!:confused3

Morning all!!!

I'm off to bed.

I did my fair share last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!