Our Pirate Ship

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
We are still in the middle of moving so excuse some of the mess. Unfortunately I cannot show you every room in our home, because a couple rooms are a disaster-one is actually going to be theme like Disney's Haunted Mansion. Not sure yet how that will work out-advice definitely requested on this one, but it will get done and we are pretty excited to see how we can have it turn out.

Again apologize for some of the mess. As we finish putting away all the little things, I'll see if I can bring some new pictures.

If any of you need suggestions or advice as to how to get your pirate theme going, send me a pm, I would be more than happy to help you. It's a hard theme to get started on because nothing is made with the pirate concept in mind.

Would love any feedback or ideas to make the look even better. Thanks for checking those out my dear Disney fans.

Living room corner:

The other side of our living room, in the middle of setting up a new saltwater tank(very complicated!). Excuse the fish tank lights leaning against the wall. Im sure you can guess which movie became my inspiration to start up a saltwater tank.

The most magical piece in our home.

Master bed-removed the bed(it looked terrible)

Even the dog lives in style

Near our front door

Both the bathrooms

Can anyone see these pictures ??? I cannot, but maybe it is just my computer.

Unfortunately, I can't get the photos to show up either.. :( I was looking forward to seeing what you had done...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!