Our numbers are 1, 5, 17, 33, and 1901. A very magical day at Disney: 5/30 complete!

Loved the one eyed duck story! I've never heard that one. I'm glad you had such a magical evening!

I thought it was a good story. The way he told he told it was funny. He was so sweet and genuine; good kid.

My facts may be a little off with the microphones. After lots of wine and a 3 1/2 hour dinner that's bound to happen. :rotfl2:

What a fabulous evening! All the details and stories behind everything is fascinatinng. Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

The view from the balcony during F! looks totally worth it - even compared to those that waited so long to get seats.

Thanks! :goodvibes It was totally worth it. I'd love to go back and see F! with the dessert seating.​

What a great update. I loved all your pictures of Club 33 decorations. It was a very special night and thanks for sharing it with us. :goodvibes

Lovely evening! The Mickey dessert looks almost too cute to eat...almost but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do!:rotfl2: Love the pictures from the tour. I think I would have been completely bamboozeled by the commode had I went in there. I'd be the one trying to figure out why there was a chair in the stall!

I can't say that I would be bothered not to see the Headless Horseman at the DL Halloween party. I'm short (5') so I rarely get to see him even at WDW. :lmao: I think I've seen him once in 4 parties. We want to see where it all started and the attractions that are quintessentially DL. I figure I've got at least a year, maybe two to plan things out.

Christine

A fabulous meal and a tour and a great viewing spot! I love it :) I love hearing about all the history. You sat where Elton John sat!!!

I'd be confused if I encountered that commode :laughing:

Club 33 ... where even the bathrooms are magical! :lmao:

Loved the tour. That would be worth the price alone.

What a great way to watch Fantasmic, from your own private balcony, with a wait staff on hand. A unique experience for sure.

PHXscuba

Very nice pictures from 33 during your time. Glad that you and your family had a great time and sharing your experience.

I would have enjoyed watching F! from the balcony at Club 33. It would be nice if DL would have the F! dessert balcony seating like they have in the past which the Dream Suite balcony is located right now. But I would still prefer to be in the sitting area to watch F! every time I see that show.

Very nice updates.

What a great update. I loved all your pictures of Club 33 decorations. It was a very special night and thanks for sharing it with us. :goodvibes

:goodvibes You're most welcome and thank you for joining me.​

Lovely evening! The Mickey dessert looks almost too cute to eat...almost but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do!:rotfl2: Love the pictures from the tour. I think I would have been completely bamboozeled by the commode had I went in there. I'd be the one trying to figure out why there was a chair in the stall!

It was delicious and adorable. I'm sure the commode has been peed on more than once. :rotfl2: It is confusing.​

I can't say that I would be bothered not to see the Headless Horseman at the DL Halloween party. I'm short (5') so I rarely get to see him even at WDW. :lmao: I think I've seen him once in 4 parties. We want to see where it all started and the attractions that are quintessentially DL. I figure I've got at least a year, maybe two to plan things out.

Christine

I'm short too, same height as you, and I made sure I had the front row to be able to see the Headless Horseman at the Boo to You Parade in MK. :thumbsup2 Disneyland is magic and you won't be disappointed. I'm not trying but life has us holding off on WDW until 2016. That's not ideal but that's also when the new DTD will be open. We own at SSR so it'll be exciting to see the changes as we love taking the boat to DTD. I can't imagine 4 years between trips though. I figure I've got tons of time to plan.

A fabulous meal and a tour and a great viewing spot! I love it :) I love hearing about all the history. You sat where Elton John sat!!!

I'd be confused if I encountered that commode :laughing:

When see the commode remember to lift the seat. The wicker is what's confusing. Gabby didn't know how to get it open. :rotfl:

Club 33 ... where even the bathrooms are magical! :lmao:

Loved the tour. That would be worth the price alone.

What a great way to watch Fantasmic, from your own private balcony, with a wait staff on hand. A unique experience for sure.

PHXscuba

It was so unique. :goodvibes I agree about the tour and Justin made it so fun. He was very detailed and patient; we never felt rushed.​

Very nice pictures from 33 during your time. Glad that you and your family had a great time and sharing your experience.

I would have enjoyed watching F! from the balcony at Club 33. It would be nice if DL would have the F! dessert balcony seating like they have in the past which the Dream Suite balcony is located right now. But I would still prefer to be in the sitting area to watch F! every time I see that show.

Very nice updates.

Thanks Bret. :goodvibes I haven't done the F! seating. I hear its sort of a cluster and would be afraid to still have an obstructed view after paying all that money.

Once we left Club 33 we went straight to Space and rode standby. The wait wasn't but 10 minutes; the park had really cleared out. Chloe's feet were killing her, recall I said her shoes would haunt me, so we traded. She got my cushy comfy Uggs and I got her crappy Old Navy flats. :crazy2:

After Space we rode Indy. Chloe was dying to ride Splash and we decided that would be the last ride before heading back to the hotel because you never know if you'll get soaked. Typically we like BTMRR during the fireworks but it was closed. On our way to Space the CMs were telling people that the fireworks had been cancelled. I'm guessing due to wind but I'm not sure. Good thing I didn't camp out for a spot.

Joshua and I visited the Jungle Cruise while the other rode Splash but not before getting my Uggs back. ;) I can never get enough of the backside of water.

We headed out after, strolling down Main St and DTD, and taking it all in. We crashed hard when we got back to the hotel. I have to say this was the first trip I can recall where I did not ride IASW. I felt a little uneven. Guess I'll need to go back.

We all slept well and got a very late start. We had planned to do some shopping in DTD but everyone was beat. I was up early so grabbed DH and I coffee and all of us sandwiches from Earl's. We ate, packed, and got ready to go. Later in the week I brought the kids back to DTD to shop. :thumbsup2

It was a very magical day at Disneyland and DCA. Thank you to everyone who was a part of it and a part of this by allowing me to share it with you. :grouphug:

You swapped shoes? WOW! That's maternal love. :thumbsup2

Thankfully, I have a boy. He's never going to want my shoes...at least I hope not. ;)

Wow. What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now finally caught up on your club 33 dinner. Despite the non magical server the rest is just amazing. I can understand how stopping to shop might ruin the moment. Magical from start to finish.

That'd be a LaCrema Pinot Noir, either Julia's Vineyard or Julia's reserve :goodvibes

glad you got your Uggs back in time to see the back side of water!

You swapped shoes? WOW! That's maternal love. :thumbsup2

Thankfully, I have a boy. He's never going to want my shoes...at least I hope not. ;)

He may want your shoes. I think Tom's (shoes) are so girly and I see tons of males wearing them. Even DH has a pair. They cute but pretty yuppyish. Chick shoes. :rotfl:

Wow. What a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just now finally caught up on your club 33 dinner. Despite the non magical server the rest is just amazing. I can understand how stopping to shop might ruin the moment. Magical from start to finish.

That'd be a LaCrema Pinot Noir, either Julia's Vineyard or Julia's reserve :goodvibes

glad you got your Uggs back in time to see the back side of water!

It was such a magical day. I do feel badly that we didn't stop to shop because I was asked to buy a Club 33 pin and in the moment I spaced it; we weren't in the mood to shop at all. We needed to keep with the flow. :hippie:

The server wasn't bad but was off his game. I can't imagine he's always ho hum but maybe.

:thanks: for the wine info. After one too many glasses, if that's really possible, I haven't a clue. Michael is the winer in our house. ;) :rotfl2:

Her shoes were so terribly uncomfortable. :scared: I asked her to throw them out when we got home.​

I am all caught up. You really had an amazing day.

You're on your way or here! :woohoo: Hope you had a good flight and are having a wonderful trip. Can't wait to read all about it. The GCV is amazing- my favorite. :cloud9:

The flight was OK, but door to door it took 26 hours and I was absolutely exhausted. We had a fantastic trip and just arrived back yesterday afternoon. I am planning on getting the Photopass photos edited over the weekend and I will start my trip report once my CD arrives.

Corinna

I am all caught up. You really had an amazing day.

The flight was OK, but door to door it took 26 hours and I was absolutely exhausted. We had a fantastic trip and just arrived back yesterday afternoon. I am planning on getting the Photopass photos edited over the weekend and I will start my trip report once my CD arrives.

Corinna

Excellent! Please pm me the link when you start your report. Can't wait to read all about it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter