Our Most EPIC Disney Home Video EVER!!!

Danny Crosby

Earning My Ears
First of all, my family absolutely loves keeping up with The DIS on YouTube. We have used the channel to help plan our trips for the past several years.

My wife, our girls, and I just had one our best Disney trips ever! After having an (almost) annual two-four day trip to WDW our family wanted the magic to last just a little bit longer. In January 2018 we embarked on our longest trip to Disney ever: 7 FULL days! We had an absolute blast!

I did my best to document as much as the fun as I could; without losing my own personal magic (anyone that loves to video as much of their family's life as possible can relate). I have since spent quite a bit of time on my PC editing the video into a music video. I believe (with humility) the results are pretty awesome.

My wife wanted to share this video with The DIS, but she felt a little bit self-conscience. I say, "Bull Dung!"

Here it is... (I swear we aren't profiting from this video. I just want my wife to hear Pete say, "Hey Jessica, that was a cool video.")

Thanks for the compliments. I knew when that Stormtrooper said that I had found the end of the video. That happened on our first day. Just a little Disney magic lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!