• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our July 2019 trip

KMP12

Mouseketeer
We did 6 nights 6 days at all star music. We had an amazing time. My 7 yr old had the DAS pass which we only had to use maybe 3 times? We used it for slinky dog, seven dwarfs mine train and tinkerbell meet.

Day 1-MK full day with mid day break and watched happily ever after

Day 2. AK full day with EMH and got right on the safari with a 10min wait. Also took a mid day break. Saw ROL show

Day 3. MK in the morning. Did disney springs and saw Star wars fireworks at night.

Day 4. Blizzard beach and H.S. at night. Saw fantasmic which was our least fav show.

Day 5. Emh at Epcot. Got on soarin with a 15min wait and left around 2. Nap and MK at night.

Day 6. We had a 7pm flight and wanted to do MK one last time and eat at crystal palace. Went to board the bus and it was crazy packed and no way my son would wait. Wheelchair lane had 3 or 4 people in it so wed have to wait for more buses. Last min change to H.S. for a few hours my son wanted to see doc mcstuffins.

We ate at chef mickey, tusker house, hollywood and vine (dinner) ohana, trex, and hollywood and vine breakfast. The H&V was a last min decision. My least fav dinner.

My son is disabled and had the time of his life. We both cried when we had to leave. We thought this trip was a one and done but now I am ready for another💕💕💕

That's how they get you! Our first trip was supposed to be one and done as well and now we are planning trip #6 and are headed out to Disneyland for trip #3 to that coast in November. Welcome to Disney addiction! 😂

It sounds like you had a wonderful time and hit an impressive amount of things on your first trip! We were there in July as well and it was hotter and more crowded than our July trip last year, making it harder to get things done. What did you think of ROL? Still haven't convinced myself to keep us in the park for that one so we've never seen it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter