Our January 2019 vacation with teenage boys!

Loved ur report and fantastic photos. I’m heading down w/ 3 teenage boys in June. I have a feeling our park plans will consist of eating with a few rides/shows conveniently located in between snacks and sit down meals. Looking forward to the next one:).

Enjoy! I’m sure you will have a great time!

Hello there! I'm loving your report.

I noticed that you flew direct from Buffalo - I'm doing the same in July. Did you fly Frontier? I have booked them and I'm a bit nervous because I know nothing about the airline but it was so cheap!

Looking forward to the rest of your report. :)

Hello there! I'm loving your report.

I noticed that you flew direct from Buffalo - I'm doing the same in July. Did you fly Frontier? I have booked them and I'm a bit nervous because I know nothing about the airline but it was so cheap!

Looking forward to the rest of your report. :)

We fly Southwest. I’ve never tried Frontier myself. This report is all done but I’ll be doing another one shortly from my sisters trip that’s coming up in 9 days! Yippee!

We fly Southwest. I’ve never tried Frontier myself. This report is all done but I’ll be doing another one shortly from my sisters trip that’s coming up in 9 days! Yippee!

Awesome sauce. I think I will have spend more time reading trip reports than I will actually at WDW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!