Our first trip as DVC Members!!!

That video was very well done! We will be taking our first DVC vacation in January!

That's awesome! We bought into the Wilderness Lodge and absolutely love it. Feels like home. We are staying at BLT in March since we will have a 3 month old for the convenience factor. Hope you guys have a great trip!

Great Video and Awesome blog!!! I just bummed around there for a while! You have a beautiful family!!:)

Great Video and Awesome blog!!! I just bummed around there for a while! You have a beautiful family!!:)

That's awesome! Thanks for the compliments. It's all my wife's doing. :) Hope you found some helpful and/or entertaining entries on the blog!

Congrats! We joined in 2003 and have loved every vacation. No regrets! Nice video - enjoyed watching.

I loved it!!! I love your blog too!! My hubby and I are seriously talking about purchasing a DVC resale! EEK!!! We have a one year old and we have been several times and I can't wait to take her soon!! Seeing your blog gave me even more motivation to go ahead with our dream, and stop listening to other people and there opinions. They are not Disney people so how would they know what the Disney Vacation Club is like, and how it would benefit our growing family :) If you don't mind me asking what website did you go through?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter