Our Disneyland New Year's Park-Hopping Half-Marathon! 12/31/11-1/7/12 Complete!

OK, finally finished! You guys do such great trips! I wish we had as much stamina and energy as you and your family!

If you haven't already found it online, starting March 7 they will enforce FP return times.

Thanks for all your great pictures. I hope it's really not that long until you get back to a Disney vacation, but there are always others TRs to live through vicariously. That's what I've been doing since it's been over two years since I've had a real WDW vacation!

Good luck to you and your family and hope to hear from you again!

OK, finally finished! You guys do such great trips! I wish we had as much stamina and energy as you and your family!

If you haven't already found it online, starting March 7 they will enforce FP return times.

Thanks for all your great pictures. I hope it's really not that long until you get back to a Disney vacation, but there are always others TRs to live through vicariously. That's what I've been doing since it's been over two years since I've had a real WDW vacation!

Good luck to you and your family and hope to hear from you again!

So glad you joined my TR! My family is a bit nuts when it comes to getting the most out of our ride time.

I guess the change in March will require a different strategy for park hopping. Not such a big deal at WDW as the park hopping is basically one park in the morning and perhaps another in the afternoon/evening. At DL it is much easier to hop. We will have to plan accordingly.

Sigh, I think it will be that long before I visit the mouse again. I see in your signature that you have a trip coming up though! I too live vicariously through other DISers and their adventures. I will skip over to your TR next to see when your vacation is planned. What's this about cheating on Mickey??? :scared1: LOL We have yet to go to Universal as a family when we are in Orlando. Maybe some day.

Very nice Teresa. I can't wait to plan our next Disney adventure. Houseboating first, I guess. Galaga is my favorite game as well. they have one at the Zap Zone near us. Still $.25, can you believe it.

Very nice Teresa. I can't wait to plan our next Disney adventure. Houseboating first, I guess. Galaga is my favorite game as well. they have one at the Zap Zone near us. Still $.25, can you believe it.

Dangerous information here Doug! For a quarter a game you and I could probably happily spend an afternoon there. Neither of us is very competitive :lmao:

I still remember the first time I played this on the Wonder against Donald and I dusted him (he was about 12 and thought he was 'all that' for video games). He just kind of stared pie eyed at his mom after I trounced him. I wonder where he thought his gaming skills came from??

Thanks for reading :goodvibes
TK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter