Our dining plan choices!

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
Many trips to WDW and this will be our first time trying the dining plan. We will have 6 TS meals on the plan.

Here’s what we’re currently thinking:

Garden Grill lunch
Tusker House lunch
Crystal Palace breakfast
Liberty Tree dinner
Biergarten dinner
-Part of our group will do a Homecomin’ dinner, the rest will do Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno.

Is there anything on this list that you see that is NOT a good use of a TS credit on the dining plan? Any input anyone can provide is helpful!

ETA: We are 9 people (6 adults, 3 kids ages 5, 3 & 1.)

Last edited:
Of your list, I have done:
  • Garden Grill lunch (and dinner)
  • Tusker House (but for breakfast)
  • Crystal Palace breakfast
  • Liberty Tree dinner
and was happy with all of those!

We've done Garden Grill, Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree and they are all good. One reason we haven't gone to Biergarten is because of the communal tables. (We are usually a party of three and I just don't like to share a meal with people I don't know.)

just a reminder when dining as a group of 6 or more (included all people, including infants) an automatic 18% tip is already added to your bill. Just so you don't "over tip", of course if you d like to leave,additional tip, that's up to you.

I haven't eaten at any of those, sorry! But Biergarten is on our list and I think it's a great use of a table service credit!

I prefer lunch at Crystal Palace because I’m not a big breakfast eater, but I like CP, Biergarten (gone every trip since I was 9 years old!), TH, and GG. Good choices!

I’d also suggest making an ADR at Be Our Guest for breakfast or lunch. It’s a CS credit at those meals.

Done them all. Only one I won't do again is Crystal Palace. Food quality was poor.

Totally get it. We have a Pooh & friends super fan so it’s a must do for us. Our lunch last time was lackluster but we’re going to give breakfast a shot this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter