Our cool T-shirt for Mom's Day!!

Empire Day

strummin' my six string, thinkin' 'bout Disney!!!
Had to show off, Thanks to vicnmickey; and verandaman for all the hints!!! boy the web desing books I read sure came in handy on this one!
our_shirt.jpg
rich_t.jpg

this was done with DS 7, helping out he added the COOL fireworks!!!! and Dad did all the ironing (I haven't seen one of those in years LOL)
DW will be suprised(I hope) DS and I are going to have the CM leave them in our room the first day while we are at the MK
Just wanted to share our joy!

That is a great shirt empire day !!!
Your wife will love it !!
You boys will make her day .
I'll probably see her wearing it often.

By the way , are you going to request a longhouse for the poly ?

Your wife will love them, what a great job you guys did.
We can't wait to wear ours. Have a great trip!!!!!!

Great job on the shirt! I think she'll love it!

These tee shirts look great! Can someone help me get equally fantastic results?? VERANDA MAN ARE YOU LISTENING?? lol I have found a couple of sites that have great disney pics BUT....when I download them into my print artist program and enlarge to tee-shirt size they get all grainy. Anyway around this? there must be cuz these shirts look great! Cruisin in three weeks- can someone help me fast?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jeanne434
These tee shirts look great! Can someone help me get equally fantastic results?? VERANDA MAN ARE YOU LISTENING?? lol I have found a couple of sites that have great disney pics BUT....when I download them into my print artist program and enlarge to tee-shirt size they get all grainy. Anyway around this? there must be cuz these shirts look great! Cruisin in three weeks- can someone help me fast?! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The shirt looks really nice, great job!!! Jeanne434, I am listening, but I too can only increase the size a little bit before it starts to look distorted(sp), The one pic I used for the back of my t's was a larger size pic to start with. If you would like a copy of that pic I have it saved in my picture files, just send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a copy.

momofqandl: yes we are going to request a longhouse, just not sure what one, we both smoke:( :( :( so we will try for one of the smoking ones, but if not what a great place to stop!!!

Jeanne434: I just E-mailed you, forgot to mention also, the reason I have so many mickeys and pooh is the size, I started out trying to have 1 big one but couldn't get them big enough.

ONLY 26 DAYS oh boy oh boy!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter