Our awesome Disneyland to Aulani trip!

Wow! That sounds like a terrific itinerary. I'd say definitely try at 7 mos out. That's what I did for Aulani and GCV. I'm not sure if it matters what size accomodations you're looking for or not but I always feel like sooner is better!

Wow! That sounds like a terrific itinerary. I'd say definitely try at 7 mos out. That's what I did for Aulani and GCV. I'm not sure if it matters what size accomodations you're looking for or not but I always feel like sooner is better!

it is just my wife & I so we go for a studio....You got the Entertainments book...Worth it?
Everytime we trval, we order on from the city the we are traveling to.
Every penny counts huh?

Thank you for taking the time & answering our questions...
This is why we love the DIS & The boards!!

Thanks again

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

I love the Dis boards too!
We benefited from the Entertainment Book but I think it depends what you want to do. There weren't many restaurant coupons that we looked into. Did save $5 at Jimmy Buffett's. You can browse the book online and decide if it's worth it for you. Depending on when you're going, try to wait until it's offered on sale. Recently it was offered for $5! The expiration dates run November to November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter