OT: Worldwide Preferred Publishers Services

jennifer293

<font color=green>SHHHHH , but we live in the stic
Just wanted to make everyone aware of this business scam. I received a bill in the mail today for $99.96 stating that my account was "SERIOUSLY"(yes that is the way it was worded) PAST DUE and that I could pay the $99.96 or the $1149.56 to clear my account totally. I looked them up immediately on the BBB and of course they have an "F" rating, then found several other sites with complaints so I already knew they were trying to scam me. I have been in a bad mood all morning because DH had to go out of town, so I gave "Jessica" a call...lol Poor thing..god bless her soul she is probably getting paid minimum wage and trying to make ends meet like the rest of us, but I UNLOADED on the poor dear anyway. She tells me it is a for a magazine service I purchased on March 23..WRONG>>>I was at WDW!! fool!!!

She says, "well you probably really did buy it and are just lying to get out of the bill, but I will cancel your bill and you won't owe anything"...I told her I was not a liar and I own up to my debt..which I have none other than my house and car, and if I had ordered this I would pay for it just like I do anything else. I said if this business was legit and I really did owe them money you would not be able to cancel this account and zero it out they would want their money...she just huffed and puffed and I told her I have already reserched the company on the BBB and the net and I knew they were out to scam innocent people and that I would be filing a complaint as soon as I got off the phone with her and she said (with her best valley girl accent)...."OK like WHATEVER"...I just busted out laughing and hung up..:rotfl2:

Just thought you all would like to know in case they are trying to scam my fellow disers as well!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter