OT: Universal Studios Hotel?

TigerBear

Found him!
Can anyone recommend a nice (and safe ;), moderate hotel in the Universal Studios area? Is anyone familiar with Beverly Garland Holiday Inn or Best Western Hollywood Hills?

Thanks!

I've stayed at the Beverly Garlands Holiday Inn a couple of times, and have really liked it. It's close to Universal, the grounds are beautiful, the rooms were nice, and there's a restaurant on the property- which we found convenient. If you are a guest of the hotel and you happen to have kids under 13 traveling with you, they get to eat free at the restaurant. There's a nice pool (but not a large one) and sauna, also. My family has only had good experiences there, so I would definitely recommend it.

Amy

Thanks Amy! I have reserved two rooms at The Beverly Garland for $109 a night (each). Does that sound like a good rate?

I was also going to recommend Beverly Gardland. We are going to stay there September 24 & 25 and then stay at GC 26 & 27. Our corp rate was $75 per night.

Hi, Tigerbear

Yep, the $109/night sounds about right. That's in the same area that I paid for my nights at this hotel. If you are a AAA member, you may want to check with the hotel and see if you can get a AAA discount. Most Holiday Inns do give AAA member discounts- it's worth a try, if you are a member. But if not, what you have quoted is a good rate and about the same as I've paid myself. Have a great time!

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter