OT: Thanks and Merry Christmas!

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
I know there's a place over one the CB for this, but I wanted to share with all of my friends here. Thank you all for your cheery responses to my questions, informative posts about various & sundry topices & TONS of great recipes . . . but most of all, thank you for keeping this a safe place to visit & find comfort in a trying time.

A blessed Christmas to all! :D :D :D :D :D

d

Thanks, I think we all share that sentiment. I look forward to checking in each day to see what new and exciting things my board friend are creating.

I hope you had a blessed Christmas.

chessie

THANK YOU!!! You have been a wealth of information...and our conversion queen! :) I hope the new year brings lots of new opportunities!!

:) Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy New Year to everyone here on the recipe/scapbooking board!! Sorry my greeting is late but I just celebrated a wonderful holiday at my mom's (no computer there!), hope that everyone also had a nice holiday!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter