OT - Part 3 - Do we really chat this much?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to break up the party but Im going to go to sleep soon as well otherwise I'll do what you did last night ;)

I hate to break up the party but Im going to go to sleep soon as well otherwise I'll do what you did last night ;)

That's ok I suppose - I'll be at 2,900 before I go to bed, which means I'm in a prime position to reach 3,000 tomorrow so long as there are other people around to talk to :goodvibes

That's ok I suppose - I'll be at 2,900 before I go to bed, which means I'm in a prime position to reach 3,000 tomorrow so long as there are other people around to talk to :goodvibes

I'll be on in the afternoon and evening so will have to try and make mine up then

I'll be on in the afternoon and evening so will have to try and make mine up then

Indeed - you're not far behind me though, so it should be fairly possible. You average about 700 a week, which won't be evenly spread at 100 per day. You'll manage it easy :rotfl:

Indeed - you're not far behind me though, so it should be fairly possible. You average about 700 a week, which won't be evenly spread at 100 per day. You'll manage it easy :rotfl:

but as you say there has to be someone to talk to. Its been quite slow today - everytime Ive come on its been fairly quiet

I would have like 4900 by the end of tonight but I dont think I can

It's only 10 more... Sing with me:

10 posts to go until Small World goes to bed
10 posts to go until Small World goes to bed
And if she should hit reply and then accidentally post
there'll be 9 more posts until Small World goes to bed

New thread tomorrow - wonder who'll open up the next one :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter