OT Natchez Mississippi

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
Has anyone ever been to Natchez? My other "passion" is antebellum homes and gardens. I've been to Savannah and had an excellent time. I've been reading up on Natchez and it apparently has the highest concentration of antebellum homes. Anyone ever been and could recommend some sites or places to stay?

Sam

Monmouth Plantation is a really unique place to stay, Dunlieth would probably be a neat place to stay also. Don't miss Stanton Hall, Rosalie and Longwood.

Been there a few years ago. I am not that big into the homes so not my favorite place I have ever been. But if that is your thing I would say this is the place for you as there are plenty of them. We stayed in a cabin at the State Park (not sure what the name of the park is, I think it is Natchez State Park) they were quite nice....nothing fancy but nice.

Natchez is a great place to visit. You should also spend a day or two in St. Francisville, LA. It is only about 30-40 miles south of Natchez.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter