OT: May i request some prayers and pixie dust?

What a beautiful picture...hope you got some of all the generations together too!

oh that brought tears to my eyes. Please make sure you get generation pictures I have so many woth Toms grandparents and the boys so treasure those.

Since you traveled through 10 weeks of bedrest with my dd, here is my beautiful Isabella - she will be 4 weeks old tomorriow. Grandma loves her so much!!!! :lovestruc

P1030997.jpg

She is amazing.

She is beautiful, she must get it from her Grandmother. :) It surely runs in the family.

Thank you for sharing. She makes happy feelings.

Wanted to share some pix of dgd taken today. Here is who all those prayers and pixie dust were for:

P1040365.jpg

She'll be 4 months on the 23rd. Proud grandma here!! :cloud9:

what a doll Caroline. bet you love her more everyday!!!! She was worth everyone of those prayers and more!!

Oh my grandma....you have a beautiful little dollie! love all that hair! what a blessing she must be to you all! thank you for sharing with us!

She is so gorgeous!!!! Must be that extra pixie dust;) And I can't belive she's 4 months already:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter