• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Marineland

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
Sorry, I know this is a Sea World board, but I've been searching for an answer elsewhere and am having problems. We will be heading to Niagara Falls, ON, for a weekend this summer. Has anybody been to Marineland? My boys just want to see killer whales. We are not planning to go to Sea World during our WDW trip. This seems like a cheaper alternative since we don't want to pay $200 for the four of us to get into Sea World just to see killer whales. I know they have rides and other shows, but I don't think we'd get out money's worth.

The Marineland website isn't much help. I've sent for their information, and that isn't much help either. I'd like to hear from someone who has been there. TIA!

I went there a couple of years ago. It was very nice and clean, but nothing close to SWF. My DS and DN (both age 4 at the time) loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter