OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

Unless you get a meal plan, no, apparently.

Ah, do you know what, I'm confusing myself..... I KNEW that breakfast wasn't included unless you purchase a meal plan of some sort. So my comment is daft. lol After your comment I suddenly thought that the 'standard' breakfast (with a meal plan as things are going to be!) had removed hot items.

I'm not sure I'm making any sense. :rotfl:

I'll go back to my pit. :rotfl2: hehe

C x

It docks in Greenock, I'm just across the Clyde so can wave to you from my house :wave2:

Not that I can afford a cruise anyway - but it doesn't look like it's possible to actually board at Greenock :( For those of us living in Glasgow, this sucks! Lol. I'm chuffed that tourists from elsewhere will get the chance to visit some of the most beautiful parts of Scotland on the cruises though! Wave to me too :love2:

It's Invergordon on our itinerary, I'm planning on going to Loch Ness! :snail:(the smiley's meant to resemble Nessie! :rotfl2: )

It's Invergordon on our itinerary, I'm planning on going to Loch Ness! :snail:(the smiley's meant to resemble Nessie! :rotfl2: )

Have you been to Loch Ness before? When R was 3 she suddenly announced that she wanted to go Nessie spotting. So we booked a glamping pod and a few weeks later headed off, hadn't quite grasped that it was a 7 hour drive! It is an AMAZINGLY beautiful place. R was thrilled to go to Merida's castle!

No, but it's always been on my bucket list. So which castle is this?

Think I'd better find the Chat thread and move this onto it! :goodvibes

It's Urquart Castle that's at Loch Ness, a nice visit, no idea if that's Merida's though :goodvibes

It's Urquart Castle that's at Loch Ness, a nice visit, no idea if that's Merida's though :goodvibes

Merida's castle was based on Urquart (among others) - when we were there R was arguing with her daddy about it - she said it was (it looks very much like it) and he said it wasn't. The woman who worked there said R was right, it was used as inspiration!

It's beautiful: https://www.historicenvironment.scot/visit-a-place/places/urquhart-castle/

Also recommend a nessie spotting trip with Captain George Edwards aboard his boat. He claims to have seen Nessie lots (and apparently faked a pic! ;-) ) but he was brilliant!

Hi everyone, Not been around for a long time but getting right back in the Disney spirit. DD has been watching ride videos all day planning the big rides (although the last time we went was 7 years ago and she wouldn't even go on Thunder Mountain!) Where is everyone???? The chat thread used to be so lively Fi x Oh and I don't know where my wee picture and words underneath have gone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter