OT - let the chatting begin....... CHAT thread

A new chat thread :banana: - it certainly took a long time to reach the limit on the last one

I was in at the beginning of all the previous ones so I thought Id say hello at the beginning of this one as well

Hello

Good Morning!!

Previous thread can be found here
Previously discussed -

I am so chuffed that I have finally finished my WDW/DCL trip report from ... wait for it ... 2009 :eek: that I am blatantly plugging it here!! :blush:

If anyone is remotely interested :rotfl: the link is here. :)

Excellent off for a read. I may manage my TR in a couple of years after the event too :duck::rotfl2:

Ah but now I'm on a roll :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I may even complete the DLP one from 2008!!

Watch this space!! :rotfl2:

Morning everyone, its a lovely day outside & i'm now off work till the weekend after working nights last night which was quite busy but we managed to get some shut eye;)

I'm off to the bank later to speak about a mortgage:eek:

Good Morning!!

Ah but now I'm on a roll :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: I may even complete the DLP one from 2008!!

Watch this space!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

I will hopefully get round to reading it sometime today:goodvibes

Morning all :). We had a rite of passage in the DLPdaft household this morning - DD locked up the house and left for school all on her own (now the weather is better she wants to walk the 15 minute journey to school rather than have me drop her off earlier on my way to work, and go to breakfast club).
I made her take her mobile with her and phone me once she was on her way, just in case she had any problems ;).

Ah she's growing up, on Sunday we had her birthday day out in town, a gaggle of giggling girlies descending on Claire's Accessories like a plague of locusts lol :rotfl::rotfl:.

Morning all :). We had a rite of passage in the DLPdaft household this morning - DD locked up the house and left for school all on her own (now the weather is better she wants to walk the 15 minute journey to school rather than have me drop her off earlier on my way to work, and go to breakfast club).
I made her take her mobile with her and phone me once she was on her way, just in case she had any problems ;).

Ah she's growing up, on Sunday we had her birthday day out in town, a gaggle of giggling girlies descending on Claire's Accessories like a plague of locusts lol :rotfl::rotfl:.

Re-mind's me of birthdays with my younger twin sisters, they're 9 years younger than me, i have some 'lovely' memories of being dragged round town with them. Now they're getting ready to turn 18 in just a few weeks and are way too cool to go shopping with me :goodvibes

Afternoon all :goodvibes
DDs class picture today! Cant believe shes just finished her 1st year in primary. Although shes not feeling the best today, think theres a bug going. My DS is lying down very quietly watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. There must be something wrong since hes normally deconstructing the house!

Evening all, just back from the bank after a mortgage appointment. I was pleasantly surprised about what I could borrow & comfortably repay. Just need to start looking now:scared1::woohoo:

Evening all, just back from the bank after a mortgage appointment. I was pleasantly surprised about what I could borrow & comfortably repay. Just need to start looking now:scared1::woohoo:

oooh exciting times Nikki :goodvibes

another thread started, i think i missed out on loads of the last one lol.

i have moved out of my parents house, i am renting a place about five minutes away. its great me and ash love being on our own.

i have gotten my car taxed, insured and serviced today. the mechanic couldn't believe it when i said it has been parked in my drive for two years lol. hopefully i will learn to drive quickly

oooh exciting times Nikki :goodvibes

Exciting & a little depressing as I can no longer be spontanious about holidays with a mortgage to worry about, oh well just have to do a couple of extra shifts a month:thumbsup2

i have moved out of my parents house, i am renting a place about five minutes away. its great me and ash love being on our own.

i have gotten my car taxed, insured and serviced today. the mechanic couldn't believe it when i said it has been parked in my drive for two years lol. hopefully i will learn to drive quickly

Good luck with the driving:goodvibes

wow big changes Sonya :goodvibes - good luck with the driving, it gives you so much freedom.

Re-mind's me of birthdays with my younger twin sisters, they're 9 years younger than me, i have some 'lovely' memories of being dragged round town with them. Now they're getting ready to turn 18 in just a few weeks and are way too cool to go shopping with me :goodvibes

lol my sisters are twins too, but only 18 months younger than me so when they started getting interested in jewellry, make-up, clothes etc - they just nicked all mine!!

wow big changes Sonya :goodvibes - good luck with the driving, it gives you so much freedom.

i know i really need a kick up the backside to get me going lol. i took lessons when i first bought the car and after a while my instructor dropped me, told me i was doing fine just needed someone to sit in the car with me. so i asked my dad, biggest mistake ever. every time i came home from driving with him i was in tears. he made me so nervous, he sat holding onto the dash and kept taking the wheel from me. long story short he is now not allowed near my car :rotfl2:

i know i really need a kick up the backside to get me going lol. i took lessons when i first bought the car and after a while my instructor dropped me, told me i was doing fine just needed someone to sit in the car with me. so i asked my dad, biggest mistake ever. every time i came home from driving with him i was in tears. he made me so nervous, he sat holding onto the dash and kept taking the wheel from me. long story short he is now not allowed near my car :rotfl2:

Never a good sign. I was lucky as my dad & uncle used to teach my sister & I to drive. My actual instructor thought my dad was mad to go in a car with having control over the vehicle:rotfl2:

Never a good sign. I was lucky as my dad & uncle used to teach my sister & I to drive. My actual instructor thought my dad was mad to go in a car with having control over the vehicle:rotfl2:

I used to go out with my aunt as well nikki and she said i was fine. at night i would drive around the neighbourhood by myself. the last time i went out my dad told me to drive straight ahead at a junction as i was doing this he changed his mind and said go left and caught the wheel and pulled it to a sharp left :scared1: i literally nearly had a heart attack and accelerated instead of braking and that was the end for me :rotfl2:

I used to go out with my aunt as well nikki and she said i was fine. at night i would drive around the neighbourhood by myself. the last time i went out my dad told me to drive straight ahead at a junction as i was doing this he changed his mind and said go left and caught the wheel and pulled it to a sharp left :scared1: i literally nearly had a heart attack and accelerated instead of braking and that was the end for me :rotfl2:

My most scariest experience was when I was doing my driver training for the ambulance service, we had the scariest instructor who if you argued back at he would fail you. We were at an advantage as we knew this already & kept our mouths shut for the 3 weeks

Evening all!!
Hows everyone? Any plans for the night? Think we're going to relax and watch the apprentice. I can see Edna being trouble! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!