OT:Help woth Stained dryer?

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
DH just took the colthes out of the dryer and it seems that something was in the wash, although, we have not found what it was. It seems to have been a purple marker or somthing of that sort. Thankfully it was a load of mostly towels and jammies. However, the dryer drum is completly streaked purple. We have tryed the Mr. clean magic eraser, not working. The only thing that worked was nail polish remover but DUH... it is flamable!!!!!! So we stopped that. Any suggestions? Should we use the nail polish remover and just clean it real well after? HELP !!!!!!!!! Thanks

Hmmm, not sure what to do. I think I'd go with the nail polish remover and then clean it out well. Let the drum air out afterward too.
Maybe someone else has a brilliant idea.

We used Soft Scrub with bleach when we had crayons melted in the dryer. It worked great, but you do have to wipe it out very well and we ran a load of our older towels after just in case we missed some.

I didn't see this post until now, but if it's crayon, especially, you can take a WD40-soaked towel and run it through a dryer cycle to remove it.

Check with either the crayola or the WD-40 website for the exact instructions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!