OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

I've just seen a shooting star when I went out to feed my bunnies....

Bob xoxoxo

Oh wow, I saw one of them a few years ago! fab aren't they.
Although i have to say no-one would believe me when i told them what i had seen!!.:sad2:

Morning everyone!

Well Lottie is in nursery all day today, so I plan on attacking my essay full on!

Oh wow, I saw one of them a few years ago! fab aren't they.
Although i have to say no-one would believe me when i told them what i had seen!!.:sad2:

Aww!! I believe you!!

It was really pretty... Almost had a blueish tinge to the tail.... Lovely!

Morning everyone!

Well Lottie is in nursery all day today, so I plan on attacking my essay full on!

Whats your essay on??

Bob xoxox

I spent all last night making xmas cards! I shall be back on here tonight :goodvibes

Morning everyone. :)

Slow start this morning so I can chill on here for a bit, but after about 10 my time shall be up. :(

Right I'm really got to go now ....

By the way you all talking about your ages made me depressed - I'm 26 next year!:sad: I'm like the old foggy of the board!

Bye:) bye!

Morning all.

Having massive problems with my PC at work today, goodness knows why they call it a PC helpdesk. They are the most unhelpfull people I've ever met!

Aww!! I believe you!!

It was really pretty... Almost had a blueish tinge to the tail.... Lovely!

Whats your essay on??

Bob xoxox

An aspect of neonatal care - am looking at the impact that noise and the environment has on the critically ill neonate!

I'm asking my friend if she'll be my Maid of Honour today.... We're meeting for coffee at about half one, so here's hoping she says yes!

Whats everyone elses plans for today then?

Bob xoxoxox

An aspect of neonatal care - am looking at the impact that noise and the environment has on the critically ill neonate!

Cool- Is it a long paper, or just a short one? Most of mine this semester are about 2-3000 words. Not bad really.

Bob xoxox

I'm asking my friend if she'll be my Maid of Honour today.... We're meeting for coffee at about half one, so here's hoping she says yes!

Bob xoxoxox
Work work work :(

Your's sounds a lot better!! :)

Its my only day at uni this week, so I really am going to try to enjoy it and get through it with a smile on my face! Like this: :teeth:

Bob xoxox
Haha, good to hear, I hope your front teeth aren't 50% of you facial mass though, so hopefully not too much like that!

Haha, good to hear, I hope your front teeth aren't 50% of you facial mass though, so hopefully not too much like that!

Hmmm... Your probably right, I have an officially small mouth (No Jokes- My dentist told me!!).....

Only 2500 words, so not too bad, just need to get motivated to do it! What are you studying??

I'm studying Media, Culture and Society.... Tis a bit rubbish really, but I'm studying Animated Films this semester which fun!

Bob xoxox

Morning all:goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

I am working 12-8 again, oh joy. We have been so short of staff & it has been busy due to the half price toy sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter