OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to decide if I should grow my hair back out to its natural colour.... Can't decide if I should or not.... :confused3 Sorry, nothing thrilling going on here! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Evening all. What is your natural colour, just out of interest?

Just sent the DH round to the chippy. I wanted a chinese takeaway (like the rest of you) but was out-voted.

D'oh - a thousand apologies chatters - I just attempted to merge MJalways OT thread with this one, and now you have the Chat thread with MJ's title :confused3 :confused3 :rolleyes1 .

Sorry sorry sorry - feel free to bat me round the ears with whatever comes to hand :worship: :flower3: :flower3:

Hi everyone (been reading this for ages and have plucked up the courage!)

Little Mermaid thanks for the link they are so beautiful. I looked at them in the shop in Disney Village last week but didn't get one in case it broke on flight home. I've got the Tink on flower one already and would love more.

Have you seen the princess ones with scenes in their dresses:lovestruc

Little Mermaid thanks for the link they are so beautiful. I looked at them in the shop in Disney Village last week but didn't get one in case it broke on flight home. I've got the Tink on flower one already and would love more.

Have you seen the princess ones with scenes in their dresses:lovestruc

Are you going to order some? I thought £26 for 3 was a bargain :goodvibes

D'oh - a thousand apologies chatters - I just attempted to merge MJalways OT thread with this one, and now you have the Chat thread with MJ's title :confused3 :confused3 :rolleyes1 .

Sorry sorry sorry - feel free to bat me round the ears with whatever comes to hand :worship: :flower3: :flower3:

The titles changed back again now

Yeah its a really good deal going to order them as soon as my DD goes to bed think I'll put them away for christmas. Might help me get over post disney blues :sad1: and cheaper then another trip

Yeah its a really good deal going to order them as soon as my DD goes to bed think I'll put them away for christmas. Might help me get over post disney blues :sad1: and cheaper then another trip

Yeah, I wanted to start up my collection so thought this was a bargain buy.

Helloooo... good evening everyone. Hope you've all had a nice day.

Just wanted to share something. It was probably one of those "had-to-be-there" moments but it did really make me laugh!

We went round to a friend's after school today for tea/play. The ceiling light of my friend's front room's quite dim. So, when it was time to eat, she switched her uplighter on, so it was quite bright. When we had finished eating, she switched the uplighter off, so it was back to being a dim room again (but could still see obviously).

This was the conversation between her & her son (same age as my DS).

Alex: Mummy, can you switch the floor light on?
Helen: No.
Alex: Why?
Helen: Because we have finished eating and we don't need the bright light on.
Alex: But we need it on.
Helen: Why?
Alex: Because it's too dark and I can't see the telly.

Back from our bathtime now!! Off to read back over what I've missed!

Bob xoxoxox

Evening all. What is your natural colour, just out of interest?

Just sent the DH round to the chippy. I wanted a chinese takeaway (like the rest of you) but was out-voted.

Mine?? Blonde.

Bob xoxoxox

It is very quiet on here lately.

Maybe us chatter boxes are running out of steam?!?

Nah, that'll never happen!!

Hows your class project coming along with the log houses Karen?

Bob xoxoxo

Hi everyone!

And Hi fifi rose! Lovely to have another face on the chat thread. :)

I didnt get chineses in the end as their credit card machine was broken! Luckily there's a LUSH indian jsut across the street. :)

How are you all??

Hi everyone. Just wanted to share some news - my dad has just won a brand new car in a raffle. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter