OT:Courtyard By Marriott-DtD-$20.03/nite Aug-Sept!

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I know this is posted on the Orlando board but wanted to just give a heads up over here. Courtyard by Marriott is offering their rooms at $20.03/nite ($22.34 w/tax) from Aug 1st through Sept 30th. Call the hotel directly at 1-407-828-8888 and ask for this rate for that time period. The rate is pre-paid and non-refundable.

Here's a link for the hotel site:
http://www.courtyardorlando.com/home.html

HTH!

Thanks for the number, I booked two nights in Sept. What a great rate!!! :bounce:

They told me it started later in August - like the 15th or 17th. Sorry I can't remember the exact date. It didn't start on the 1st though ...

Was told this morning it starts Aug 10th. What a great deal, though!

That's weird. When I called the reservationist (a man) told me it started on the 1st. I suggest calling if your dates are in early August. This is a great deal! :)

WOW! I might get my family to delay our trip and stay at a Deluxe for a few nights and then this hotel either before or after!!!! (Because of the savings!!!)

We stayed here in Nov of 2001 for $25 a ngiht. It was a great rate. The rooms were large and had all the amenities you could need. Nice pool, kiddie pool , playground, laundry, room service, breakfast buffet, lounge, disney store. We used our won car and it was just a few minutes to the parks. Definitely a steal. The room decor was very plain. My only complaint. With that rate, I would just rent a car-I believe they have rental car desk in the lobby.

Does this hotel qualify for EE? Just wondering, it's a great rate either way!

Emmy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter