OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join you too. Would love to not worry "will the bar go down, oh, god please let the bar go down"!!!!

I have about 4 1/2 stone :rolleyes1 to lose, by JUNE. No pressure.

God I really am puttin pressure on myself I meant 3 1/2 stone, not that that's much better.

Home made soup, carrott and parsnip or carrott & leek or carrott, parsnip & leek. Don't do it too watery, a big pot (made with veg. stock cube) and blended until smooth is about 600 calories for the whole pot and lasts about 3 days (if you eat about 4 bowls a day). Im not talking soup only, but it helps when you get that "ooooohhhhh, what can I eat??" mood (when you're not really that hungry).

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Aww you got depression? Thats a shame, I know a few people that have it, its not nice...maybe its being around me that does it!:lmao:

Yep, I was very ill with before i had Kyra which resulted me being signed off work. I couldnt even handle being around people it freaked me out.

You may find it crazy but there was a time when not even Disney could cheer me up. Everyone thought a trip to WDW would help but in fact i came home more miserable (not Disneys fault) :lmao:

Good evening everyone - Ive just got home from work as I had a late meeting to go to

I'll join in. Really want to lose 1 stone this year. Keep putting it off saying its because I've had a baby (she starts primary school in august :rolleyes1 ) This would bring me down to 9 stone (I'm just under 5ft 2") Was thinkin of trying lots of homemade soup and givin up chocolate:rotfl2:

Fiona whenever i say to my friends i need to lose weight they always say but you've had a baby...Kyra is 3 now lol.

emma you dont look like you need to lose weight in your photos?!

i am going to the caribbean on feb 15th and would like to lose a few lbs by then ! well tone up more than anything really

am going to dust down the wii fit board at the wkend, and also have started using the cardio twister i bougth recently

good luck all

and dont forget ...

although boring the only sensible and effective way to lose weight AND keep it off is to eat more healthily ( doesnt have to = boring or deprivation lol!) and exercise ( or be more active) more than you already do

start with small goals :) few lbs at a time or upping your exercise by 5 mins at a time

and be realistic ,no point joining a gym if you know deep down you will never use it!
go swimming or walking or exercise at home instead :)

xx

emma you dont look like you need to lose weight in your photos?!

xx

Ha Ha thanks hun, I need to lose about a stone as i want to be 9 stone or 8.5 stone. I used to be a size 6 before i had Kyra so if i get back to a size 8 i will be happy instead of a 10-12.

I've just updated my wedding thread on the Community Board, but I thought I'd post the update here for people who don't go over there much!

"It's all change and go again! :lmao:

Right....

The Dress- My Mum's driving instructor popped in to see my Mum the other day. She makes a lot of clothes, underwear, etc, and sewing is her total passion. Owing to the Credit Crunch she's struggling as nobody is learning to drive, and she says she wants to make more out of her sewing. My Mum didn't say anything to her at the time, but she said to me: "Why don't we ask if she'll make you a wedding dress?"..... :idea: What a damn good idea! I have a firm idea of what I want, but I shall keep it quiet incase Sue doesn't agree to it! But, its looking possible and she might (with any luck) be able to do it for cheaper than most dress shops!

The Venues- We are having the same venues, and we're booking them in February. :goodvibes

Wedding Rings- We are going to look at some tomorrow in the jewellers! I have seen one I adore! :lovestruc

Bridal Party- To my delight, my friends have agreed to be my Maid of Honour and bridesmaids with no hesitation! My friend Freya is to be my Maid of Honour, and my friends Henri and Tanya are going to be my bridesmaids (They are very excited about this.... Henri currently has her facebook status set as: "Henri and Tanya are going to be the best bridesmaids ever!"....:lmao: ).....

Groomsmen- Robert's brother Josh has agreed to be his best man. We also managed to catch Robert's uncle from Spain (Ben) to ask him to be an Usher (He was really chuffed to be asked!) and his schoolfriend (Sam) who we also asked to be an Usher. Both agreed- Joy! :teeth:

Honeymoon- Robert really fell in love with the Witchery in Edinburgh, so we have decided we shall go there for a night after the wedding... However, we shall still have a Disneyland Paris Honeymoon, just a bit later on in the year when its a bit more affordable, and so I've had plenty of time to change my name on my passport! :goodvibes

Things are going to start coming together very soon! Only 12 Months and 3 weeks to go!! :banana: Then I shall be Mrs Robyn Galvin! "

Bob xoxoxoxox

Crikey Emma your pictures certainly don't make it look like you need to loose any weight!

On the other hand I need to loose about 3 stone!!!

I suck at dieting gave up smoking easy but I've put on loads of weight since Kacee was born!

I wouldn't even know where to start on a diet

Those eliptical walker exercise machines are half price in sainsburys just now. Decided against buying one as looked totally impossible to hang washing on :laundy: ;)

Yep, I was very ill with before i had Kyra which resulted me being signed off work. I couldnt even handle being around people it freaked me out.

You may find it crazy but there was a time when not even Disney could cheer me up. Everyone thought a trip to WDW would help but in fact i came home more miserable (not Disneys fault) :lmao:

Aww bless ya hun! :sad1: I know how true that is though!

I've just updated my wedding thread on the Community Board, but I thought I'd post the update here for people who don't go over there much!

"It's all change and go again! :lmao:

Right....

The Dress- My Mum's driving instructor popped in to see my Mum the other day. She makes a lot of clothes, underwear, etc, and sewing is her total passion. Owing to the Credit Crunch she's struggling as nobody is learning to drive, and she says she wants to make more out of her sewing. My Mum didn't say anything to her at the time, but she said to me: "Why don't we ask if she'll make you a wedding dress?"..... :idea: What a damn good idea! I have a firm idea of what I want, but I shall keep it quiet incase Sue doesn't agree to it! But, its looking possible and she might (with any luck) be able to do it for cheaper than most dress shops!

The Venues- We are having the same venues, and we're booking them in February. :goodvibes

Wedding Rings- We are going to look at some tomorrow in the jewellers! I have seen one I adore! :lovestruc

Bridal Party- To my delight, my friends have agreed to be my Maid of Honour and bridesmaids with no hesitation! My friend Freya is to be my Maid of Honour, and my friends Henri and Tanya are going to be my bridesmaids (They are very excited about this.... Henri currently has her facebook status set as: "Henri and Tanya are going to be the best bridesmaids ever!"....:lmao: ).....

Groomsmen- Robert's brother Josh has agreed to be his best man. We also managed to catch Robert's uncle from Spain (Ben) to ask him to be an Usher (He was really chuffed to be asked!) and his schoolfriend (Sam) who we also asked to be an Usher. Both agreed- Joy! :teeth:

Honeymoon- Robert really fell in love with the Witchery in Edinburgh, so we have decided we shall go there for a night after the wedding... However, we shall still have a Disneyland Paris Honeymoon, just a bit later on in the year when its a bit more affordable, and so I've had plenty of time to change my name on my passport! :goodvibes

Things are going to start coming together very soon! Only 12 Months and 3 weeks to go!! :banana: Then I shall be Mrs Robyn Galvin! "

Bob xoxoxoxox

Aww thats all going great then....wow you will be exploding with excitement!!!:banana:

I bought a pair of those thigh trimming knickers things. Its got sticky pads and then gives you electric shocks in your bum:scared1: Have only plucked up the courage to use it a couple of times then filed it with the rest of my fitness equipment under attic:rotfl2:

Ooops this just popped up in the wrong place I'm so computer literate:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter