OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered my Universal tickets today. £210 for three 2 park bonus tickets valid for 14 days.

I've still got to get my Dollars for our spending money. I should have got them the other day when M&S were offering 1.60 to the pound but me being greedy thought i'd wait and now they are only offering 1.54. :sad2:
I might as well wait a bit longer now and hope it goes up a bit.

I think it will climb again. I got my € before the rate fell, what I don't understand is that the business rate is still reasonably good so I don't know why the tourist rates have fallen:confused3

Am I going mad or did a new chat thread appear and then immediatley become a closed thread and disappear

I think it will climb again. I got my € before the rate fell, what I don't understand is that the business rate is still reasonably good so I don't know why the tourist rates have fallen:confused3

I'm hoping it climbs a bit.
It seems everytime Gordon Brown or another member of Parliament opens their mouth the rate drops a bit more. I could punch them.

I'm hoping it climbs a bit.
It seems everytime Gordon Brown or another member of Parliament opens their mouth the rate drops a bit more. I could punch them.

The business rate for the $ is $1.59 to £1 so its not too bad, it will probably climb in the next couple of days

in particular i remember a party thread with way too many alcoholic beverages and a rather sinister looking group gathering in the corner :rotfl:

/QUOTE]

January 25th :rotfl:

Not that I remember the dates of all posts :rotfl2: It just happened to be my birthday.

Sinister group in the corner - surely not.:rotfl:

We also had a party in a Tepee, a pink pyjama party and a Tigger party.

Who says we arent mad :upsidedow

it was a locked thread...0 comments and 1 viewing.

criky i need to get out more!!!:rotfl:

in particular i remember a party thread with way too many alcoholic beverages and a rather sinister looking group gathering in the corner :rotfl:

/QUOTE]

January 25th :rotfl:

Not that I remember the dates of all posts :rotfl2: It just happened to be my birthday.

Sinister group in the corner - surely not.:rotfl:

We also had a party in a Tepee, a pink pyjama party and a Tigger party.

Who says we arent mad :upsidedow

:rotfl2: it depends on if you were in the group or not :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter