OT - Chat Chat Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tag fairy is very frisky today so who knows what will happen :flower3:

That is the first time I have seen a piccie in a tag SM so you are honoured - a great birthday pressie

I saw one on another thread on another board - somebody complained about having girlyish colours, so they had their tag changed to bright pink (even more girly than it was) and they were also gifted a pink poodle.

Beware the tag fairy :rotfl2:

Hahaha, the tag fairy is going mad today!!!!

Oh emma - your tag is hilarious!!!

Emma, the Tag Fairy seems to be laughing at you now! She edited your above post!!

So is this our yearly visit from the TF as i dont think i can live with the fact i smell of sick for a whole year LOL.

1.gif
snicker
1.gif

Well I have never seen TF soooo busy so she may never return Emma :lmao:

I wonder if the tag fairy just wants us to reach 250 pages - maybe she wants a new chat thread :)

That was a bit manic :rotfl:

I just tried to explain to DH all the excitement but he just :rolleyes2

I feel as if my reputation on the DIS has been ruined, how can people take someone that smells of sick seriously now?

what if she is trying to get us to 250 pages to close the thread and not allow us another

I wonder if the tag fairy just wants us to reach 250 pages - maybe she wants a new chat thread :)

Has anyone ever seen her so active before? Perhaps she is passing her powers to another and is having some fun before she goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter