OT: Changing planes in YUL?

Gigi22

DIS Veteran
Trying to organize return flight home from Florida's northwest coast in early 2018. There are very limited non-stop flights to my home airport, so I am looking at changing planes somewhere. How is Montreal airport for changing planes these days? :confused3 The last time I was at YUL, there was a lot of construction, and a lengthy walk between the U.S. disembarkation and domestic Canadian gates.

We just got back and connected through YUL. We made a 65 minute connection with no problems and about 15 minutes to spare!

I've connected through YUL lot and have had nor problems. It's a small hike to the US customs area, but there was no line and we made our connection with lots of time to spare. Toronto has improved lately, so the playing field might be level, but up until recently, I would have picked YUL any day over YYZ.

We did the connection for an Air Canada Rouge flights to Fort Lauredale last March, no problems with the distance or customs, but just beware not many food options. We were connecting after 7:00 PM and the only thing open was a Tim Hortons and they had zero food left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts