~~~OT-Camelbeach in the Poconos

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
A good friend got free tix for Camelbeach and gave us 4!
I'm so excited but have never been there. Just wondering if any of you have ever gone there and if so do you have any tips for us to enjoy our day there???:goodvibes

We love camelbeach, we are going next Thursday with my son's camp. The park is very clean. Parking is free. They do check bags going in (no outside food or beverages). I usually wrap a water bottle in my towel and they never find it. They do have picnic areas if you want to bring your own lunch as they don't have a lot of food options and at lunch time can get crowded. We have found that once the "buses" leave around 4, the park is empty. Let me know if you have any questions, I will try and help.

We enjoyed it. I found the wave pool to be too big for my 8 year old. It knocked him right over so watch out for that. I also remember walking up hill, a lot. Good exercise though!!. Have a great time.

We love camelbeach, we are going next Thursday with my son's camp. The park is very clean. Parking is free. They do check bags going in (no outside food or beverages). I usually wrap a water bottle in my towel and they never find it. They do have picnic areas if you want to bring your own lunch as they don't have a lot of food options and at lunch time can get crowded. We have found that once the "buses" leave around 4, the park is empty. Let me know if you have any questions, I will try and help.

Thanks for te info!
So is the picnic area near the parking lot since food isn't allowed in the park???

I have never been but I have heard a lot of good things about it. We are going on Friday July17th (me, DH, DD12, DS8 and DDBF13 (daughters best friend).
My niece and her DH and 3 kids may join us as well. The kids are soooo excited.

You have to now reserve a spot in the picnic area, not sure if you can call ahead or do it when you get there.

I think it costs 10.00 to use the picnic spot, so lots of people eat at their cars to save $$$. the food there is crazy expensive.

I think it costs 10.00 to use the picnic spot, so lots of people eat at their cars to save $$$. the food there is crazy expensive.
Thanks...we'll just plan to do that then... I'm not paying $10 to reserve a table for the whole 10 minutes it will take my kids to eat their lunch!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!