• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT but Great!

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
I play Toontown, and I know some of you also do.

I just got back a message from them saying the following:

"Congratulations! Since you are a high level toon, we are upgrading you to the testing server of toontown...."

Woot! I'm now Toontown's Yavn! Except, I can not see any players from the main server. Only the testers...

Wow! Nice going Renpener! How does it feel to by "Toontowns Yavn"?

Thats cool :) Sad that you can't see the normal players. I played the trial version of toontown, and loved it, but my parents didn't want to pay for. Nor do I blame them :)

Nice! But one question. On those PFD's that you get from the Hidden Mckey quest with those codes for ToonTown, do they mean like a two week normal free trial? Or is it like as if you paid for two weeks? I don't understand it LOL

Shaymojack said:
Nice! But one question. On those PFD's that you get from the Hidden Mckey quest with those codes for ToonTown, do they mean like a two week normal free trial? Or is it like as if you paid for two weeks? I don't understand it LOL

Its a two week free trial. If you were to go to toontown.com and get a normal free trial, It would only last 3 days.

NOTE: Its an unlimited access free trial. People in that trial may visit other toontown neighborhoods, while 3 day trail people may only visit Goofy Speedway and Toontown Central

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter