• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - Bridezillas

SpaceMonkey

Mouseketeer
I came across this channel flipping and can't believe how these girls are acting!!?!! Are thesse people for real!!??!! Why do their fiance put up with it?:confused:

I've watched one episode of Bridezillas and I will never watch again! I completely agree with you...those girls are absolutely CRAZY! I just don't understand what is so entertaining about those nutso brides acting like that - poor groom :(

One other thing...I was watching the channel that this comes on (oxygen or WE?) and a commercial for Bridezillas came on. My DD20 months was playing on the floor and heard this crazy woman screaming on the TV. She stopped and goes "oooooohhhhhhhhh" at the TV - so funny! The look on her face was like "What's wrong with that woman?" LOL!!!!

That show is like the proverbial train wreck that you know you shouldn't look at, but you just can't believe what you're seeing. So, you keep looking. :sad2 I can't believe the behavior of these people! i just hope that they learn some lessons after they see themselves on t.v.. I too, wonder why these grooms put up with the insanity. :confused3

My DH is a wedding photographer as a side job, and he tells me that yes, there are some real bridezillas out there. The show features the most extreme people, but some women are crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter