Oswald meet n greet removed

Thanks for posting the letter @Kender. It might depend on what you write about as far as your answer goes. I write after our trip last time and got a call back asking me questions about what I write and how it would be forwarded on. I wrote about a few things, like issues with mobile ordering, the lack of PP Photographers and how dark it is in the Royal Hall. I think they do take notice of what is said so for anyone wondering I think it’s worth writing to let them know how you feel.

Oh I know they do. When I had trouble with security trying to tell me my cat wasn't allowed in the kennel and then decided "oh right, they just changed to allow them" as an excuse when I said to call the kennel if they didn't believe me (after pulling up the website to show them cats were indeed allowed and always had been), Disney not only reached out very personally (I ended up getting a refund I didn't ask for on Riley's kennel stay as a lot of other bad things happened due to incorrect information from CMs that traumatized my poor cat), but my next visit I could tell Disney had retrained security. They were asking all the right questions finally and I wasn't treated badly. It was the best response I could have asked for above everything.

So it's not that I think they aren't listening, just that it was more form feeling than I normally get :). I do hope they get several complaints about this change and that they bring him back in some capacity.

they are removing a bunch of meet and greets out in Orlando, too. When I went through the boards earlier today and saw the threads there then here, it seemed to go together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter