Oswald Meet and Greet

Squee!

Oh I hope he stays until I'm there for NYE. I missed him! And I did write Disney that he was someone I looked forward to every visit and was so upset to not have him in the line up anymore. I'll make sure to write in to Disney thanking them for him if he is still there when I go <3

Squee!

Oh I hope he stays until I'm there for NYE. I missed him! And I did write Disney that he was someone I looked forward to every visit and was so upset to not have him in the line up anymore. I'll make sure to write in to Disney thanking them for him if he is still there when I go <3
I wonder if they got enough complaints to change their minds. People seemed mighty happy to see him today!

I wonder if they got enough complaints to change their minds. People seemed mighty happy to see him today!

I hope others guilt tripped them too by saying it was like they took his heart from him again and sentenced him back to the Cartoon Wasteland where people would continue to not know who he is or the importance of him to Disney history.

I might have come on a little strong in my complaint...

I'm so so so happy about this <3. I hope to see some pictures with him get shared soon!

We are going in February for first visit and I have not had the heart to tell my 9yo that Oswald wasn't meeting yet...fingers crossed I don't have to!

Bonus: today is his actual 9th bday so giving the surprise trip to DLR tonight after dinner. I am so excited as its been hard to keep this secret....

We are going in February for first visit and I have not had the heart to tell my 9yo that Oswald wasn't meeting yet...fingers crossed I don't have to!

Bonus: today is his actual 9th bday so giving the surprise trip to DLR tonight after dinner. I am so excited as its been hard to keep this secret....
How exciting! Enjoy the reveal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!