• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oscars

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Did you watch them? I did. Sunday night is ironing night, so I ironed while watching the tube. What did you think of Michael Moores speech? Did you read Suzanne Saradan (sp?) and Barbara Streisdans (sp? lol) sub-text? Shouldn't the OSCARS have been like the USO ~ an entertaining diversion not an politic forum. By the way ~ I picked 5 out of 5 right for the top awards! LOL! S

I actually made it through the whole show this year. I was disgusted with Michael Moores speech, and it seemd that most of the audience there was also judging by there reaction. I was kind of hoping the Rene Zelwegger (sp) would win best actress, but Nicole Kidman was very deserving also.

I sat up through it all as well. I was embarrassed by Michael Moores speech actually. Micheal Donovan from Halifax also shared the Oscar for "Bowling for Columbine" and at that point I wasn't sure of where Moore was actually from and was hoping he wasn't Canadian. He is from Flint, Michigan & I guess its not unusual for him to behave in such a manner.

I was out Sunday night and turn the show on just as Michael Moore's speach and was not impressed. If this is what the whole show is and was like I am not watching it. So I changed channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter