Orlando Sentinel Pans Tchoup Chop

Wow - he's really harsh, huh? My boss was there earlier this month and his entire family loved it. I'm going to go with the opinions of those I know and make my reservation as soon as I can.

Wow, very harsh!!
I also didn't understand the theme of the food. I didn't like the foam things either. But beyond that, I liked it much better then Emerill's. We also had the Hawaiin dinner plate which we loved. And the restaurant is very beautiful. The salt didn't bother me, I kind of expected that of this kind of food.
being in the restaurant business I always make my own judgement. You never know with reviewers. I do find the reservation policy very annoying. They have plenty of walk ins to take up the tables of people that don't show up. why not just say we'll hold the table 15 minutes or something?

I spotted this at the weekend too, Kelly, having just made my reservation for May. :rolleyes: Not that it will alter my plans - I can't wait to try it. The space looks stunning from the pictures I've seen, and I'm sure Scott Joseph would want me to make my own assessment! Having said that, he is usually pretty discerning.

I spent yesterday evening devouring the latest edition of your book, btw. I have both the earlier editions and had almost given up on an updated version. I guess it must have been available for some time now and I'm just a bit slow off the mark.

Very wierd for Scott Joseph....usually hubby and I share the same reviews as Scott does...not this time.

We love Tchoup Choup...we have been twice now...once for lunch and once for dinner. We can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter